ch 22 our wedding

Lucky I got my dress  and everything  so I stay at keriana place because it day of our wedding roman is staying aj because he can't see me. I got bath  and  waited for my hair dresser to meet at the church .  We went to church so keriana help me into my dress  and my shoes keriana got into her dress he was my maid of honor  and hair dressers came she started to do my hair  and make up . I was getting more nervous by the time . Keriana was checking up aj make sure he was there. I stand there looking at the mirror my daddy came in  so did my mom. She started to cry I pat her shoulder  and dad was soo happy  Your so beautiful princess you make us so proud of you. I was happy I gave him hug  then keriana came in  she happy and I gave her look better behave look .  So after I was done getting ready  it time to come out . My maid of honor came out first bridesmaids  then  the flower girl  morgan and my brother son  was the ring bear ( he was so cute). 
Daddy was nervous more then i was  and I walked down with my father  and aj smiles happy at me he mouthed wow  to me  and we made to him and the pastor asked ( who give this woman away) my sad reply her mother and I . I grabs aj hand  and we stand in front of pastor. 
  Dearly beloved we gather here today join these people in hatchet moment( we turn to each other i hand keriana  my flower )  do you kayla rae Callaway take Allen Jones to be your  waited  husband* i do* ( putting a wedding ring on his hand) now Allen do you take kayla to be your waited bride *I do* ( as he put wedding ring on my hand) now pronounce you husband and wife you make kiss the bride. We kisses  and pastor here is Mr and Mrs Jones. Before we walked down I notice keriana wasn't here and I screamed KERIANA WHERE ARE YOU?  everyone laughing so hard  after couples mins keriana and roman pop up i saw keriana hair was mess  she hand my flowers and we walked down Isle.
*Couples min later*
We went our wedding reception they here is Mr and Mrs Jones give  a clapped.  We got our food and  we eat .  And time time our dance we dance  and Allen whisper ' I love you kayla.  Which made me blushes I wraps my arms around his neck while we dance. After we dance i dance with everyone but my daddy.   Daddy Came AND Gave Me Dance Just Us I  Saw My Daddy Is So HAPPY  AND Our Song End .  Allen dance with my mom  and I dance keriana  then dean who like brother to me.   After everything was done . We went home to ok our stuff and  went on our honeymoon .