ch 32 all the damn drama again

Im starting to show more and my hubby been on the road all this sometimes i ride with him not only be with him is to spend more time with before the baby comes. My dad came back to wwe and my keri is a boss now becuase she thought she hurts her neck again and mandy and sonya are on there own now and they not happen. My brother dean is still hurt and he havn't vist me in long while and i' m starting to worry.
We arrive at wwe building my hubby got the bags everything i wanted to help but he said no. We gots hugs from everyone and they rubbing my belly . I walked head to keri office to chat with her plus im nosy i havnt see her in forever.
I knocked went in keri and talking for while.. untill ruby burst in demand a match with sasha banks keri gave it to her of course. Ruby looked at 'So your aj styles wife i heard lot about you from lockerroom, i started to not hate her more and more .
Then ruby start to leave then she making smart comments then me and ruby start to yelling at each other keri hate to step not becuase i couldn't fight and keri push ruby at the door then i left to find my hubby he was in the locker room he talking bobby rode having good time. Bobby said hi and gave me hug then saw the belly bump he had to touch it i laught so hard .
Couples min bobby had to leave for his match and my hubby saw kinda mad i told what happen . Soon time for hubby match with shinsuke . Hubby had 2matching with him so this 3match and the last one.
I walked with him to opening where he had to go out i gave him
quick kiss. I watch him tv and the match was going so good untill lana's husband butted in and cause my hubby the match.. so i waited for him to come in back before he could s shinsuke did a low blow on bim i was mad keri told me stay in back but i didnt i quick ran oit i know should i didnt care . I walked down ramp everyone as cheering as i came down they refee were helping him he couldnt walk once he saw me tryed me to go back up kept walking down, to hid fact he was in pain. ' you okay my love whispter to him, i hold him help him walked up. We made to back we help him locker and i put ice on him and wince in pain. I sat next ' i know i know shouldn't be out there bit i had to. Hubby just looked at me tjen we hear knock at the door keri and my godfather which was great... i let them in ..
They gave big lecture after they got out system keri left but kane stay and gave me hug . He told that he team up brie husband and how they going to tag team tiles..
The show was over we head to the other town and we went to sleep.