Ch 15 Velvet sky Vs summer

I went to coffee shop to buy him hot chocolate that I stole from him. Aj and I walked hand to hand together I was smiling happy at him. Aj had to our  locker hunter let us share a locker because we were getting married I didn't mind . I walk down the hall way saw dean sitting by himself and I stop in front of him hand his hot chocolate he smiles at me and I show him the ring  he was so happy he mess up my hair I wasn't happy I had to fix it ..  Dean looked at me ' so when you gonna pop some babies out he said. Well dean I don't know aj have 4 kids I really like so have little bundle joy for my self I said.
  I saw summer walking bye i eyeball her and she looked at me  and  walked  away. Dean look at me ' okay little sis what deal.with you and summer he said . Well in case you must know  summer tried stealing aj away from me and I told if she try it again I will beat her ass I said.
I walked away to find aj and I f o und him he was in hunter office and I knocked and I went in  i saw aj wasn't happy I hug him gave him kiss while hunter clear his throat.
Skip ed the match.
The doctor said that I have concussion I will ready compete again 1 month he said.  hunter told me to leave aj  had some time off .  Me and aj went on plane i hated them once me landed i happy to get off it  we drive to our home and went i  change into my sweatpants and tank top  i sat on couch aj sat next to cuddle up next to him . We Ate dinner.
Conversation between aj and kayla
Aj : what's on your mind sweetie.
Me : just thinking  do you want kids someday with me.
Aj : what this out of the blue.
Me : I see my sister and my freinds have kids I know you have 4 kids.
Aj : yeah I want to have kids with you.
Aj came over gave me hug  ' let's go bed because I have to wake you up every hour okay.
We went to bed cuddle.