Chapter Three

Inline comments are loved!!!

_____________________________________

"Ymmmy" I said while eating nandu's favourite ice cream.

Choco chip

Nandini was looking at me. Correction staring at me. I knew she will never say no to it. It was the one thing which she could not resist since childhood.

"What" I asked.

"Kuch nahi" she said with an irritating face. I chuckled seeing her and continued eating the ice cream making yummy faces, trying to tempt her but she did not give in. She went inside my room.

I went behind her and saw her lying on the bed hugging herself.

I sat on the bed beside her, caressing her hair "Princess are you fine?" I said to which she just nodded without looking at me.

Their was silence in the whole room for a while. No one spoke. I just keep caressing her hair while she had closed her eyes.

I stood up and went to the wash room to change my clothes.

"Nandini.... princess" I called out as I didn't not found nandini in the room.

"Princess where are you?" I shouted.

A fear started taking place in my heart not finding her anywhere. I was almost in tears roaming around the house, finding her but stopped when I saw the most cute and adorable sight in front of me.

Nandini was sitting down on the floor of the kitchen eating the left over ice cream which I had left in my bowl. Her face had ice cream all over it. Cheeks. Chin. She was looking so cute. I clicked a picture of hers.

"Princess" I said in a stern voice.

She looked at me shocked. She stood at her place didn't move an inch also while I walked towards her.

"What are you doing" I asked raising my eyebrows towards her and then looked at the ice cream cup.

She immediately looked down with a pout on her lips. I thought of playing with her for a while. I chuckled softly so that it was not audible to her as she was looking down but I cursed myself the very next moment when I found her crying.

"Sorry boyfriend. I promise I will not eat it again. I won't eat anything. Please don't scold me or hit me. Please. I listen to everything that you will say but please don't send me away from you" she told everything in a go, left the ice cream on the kitchen slab and tried to remove the ice cream from her face.

"Shhh princess. I won't scold you or hit you or go away from you. Mein kahi Nahi jaa raha... Okay " I said cupping her face. I wiped her tears from my thumb.

"You can eat whatever you want no one will stop you. " I said looking into her eyes. She just nodded.

"Princess aur ice cream khana hai?" I asked her softly to which she nodded negatively.

I did not insist once again as I did not wanted to force her. I wiped her face and looked at her staring at me.

I raised my eyebrows asking "Ehat happened" She hugged me tightly holding my waist. I responded back hugging her tight enough to ensure her that she was safe and I will always be with her. I kissed her hair and forehead to which she smiled looking at me. I smiled back.

"Lets go. You need to change your clothes also" she nodded, held my pinky finger in hers and started walking towards my room while I was smiling like an idiotic fool looking at her.

Hey guys. I hope you liked the update. Please like and comment on it.