Chapter Four

Inline comments are loved!

_____________________________________

"Princess" I went behind her in the balcony and stood next to her.

After changing nandini went into the balcony. I thought of giving her some space. I left her alone but it has been 1 hour neither she spoke nor she moved from her place.

"Princess kya hua " I whispered

"Boyfriend when will Lily aunty come?"

"Princess Lily aunty has gone far away. She will never come back."
I told her cupping her face remembering the last sight of Lily aunty.

"kyu" she asked innocently

"Because she has become a star. Look there." I said pointing towards the brightest star "that one is Lily aunty"

"Tum mujhe kabhi chodkar nahi jao ge nah boyfriend." she asked looking straight into my eyes, fear was clearly visible.

I cupped her face and placed a long kiss on her forehead while she placed her hand on my shoulder catching my blazer tightly by her tiny hands. I looked at her and lifted her chin up to make her look at me.

"I will never leave my princess. You call me boyfriend nah... toh how can he live without his girlfriend huh" I told smirking changing the tensed atmosphere touching her nose playfully.

She blushed looking here and there. She hugged me, hiding her face in my chest. I laughed slightly seeing her shyness and wrapped my arms around her pulling her more closer  to which she snuggled in my chest more and more trying to hid herself from this cruel world.

I know it is not easy for her.  She has been 8 years in darkness and coming out of it is very difficult but I will get my princess out of it. I will.  And I will definitely kill those people who did this to her. I have to prepare myself for the upcoming days as I know I will see her different faces in different situations. I just hope I am able to handle her.

My first step towards it will be to gain her trust. I need her to let out everything. I need her to tell me every pain for hers.  I promise I will make her tell me to get my old princess back. I will get my princess out of this darkness. I promise.

While thinking all this I unknowing rested my face on her head feeling the peace having her close to me even though there was no space between us, I pulled her more close and kissed her hair.

Hey guys. I hope you liked the update. Please like and comment on it.