Chapter Forty Four

Inline comments are loved!!!!

________________________________________

"Nandini you don't know what you are asking for?" I asked lying on the other side of the bed.

"I know what I am asking for, boyfriend. I want to be yours completely. Make me yours." I hate seeing the pleading look on her face.

"Come here" I stretched my hands out for her.  She immediately Pounced in my arms. I held her tight and pulled the duvet over us.

I caressed her hair "I will make you mine Nandini. Very soon. I want that day to be very special for both of us." Saying this I kissed her hair.

"I will be waiting." She snuggled more into my chest. 

"Vaise what happened to you suddenly?? And who told you about love-making?" I asked out of curiosity.

She bit her lips and turned towards the other side, facing her back towards me.

I held her shoulder and kissed her back before resting my chin on her shoulder. My hands made its way towards her waist. I pulled her towards me,  "Won't you tell me, baby, who told you about it"

She turned towards me, shyly, "Promise me that you won't scold me or anyone" She asked in a babyish tone. I planted a long peak on her lips before promising her.

"I saw Cabir and Navya doing it" She spoke nervously.

My eyes literally popped out. "What"

"Like not the whole thing but ya a bit. I asked Navya, and she explained me about it," She said shyly,  hiding her face in my neck.

I chuckled at her behavior, "Cutie you are" I kissed her on her temple hugging her tightly.

"Nandini" I called her.

"Hmm"

"Baby, who is it?"

As soon as I asked her this question, she started shivering in my arms, "Hey shh!!  It's ok.  Don't think about it. I am there nah. Nothing will happen to you."

"Manik" I hear the knock on the door.

"Ya Cabir," I asked pulling Nandini more into me.

"Dude breakfast."

"Coming in 5"

I looked at Nandini, "Come let's go," Saying this I sat on the bed but Nandini hugged me from behind. "Never leave me manik.  I love you"

I turned towards her "And I love you too. I love you so much that I can't live without you." I pulled her in a hug.

*********

"Finally you guys are here" Navya spoke as soon as she saw us, with Nandini in my arms. I settled Nandini in a chair and sat next to her.

"What's up, guys. Did I miss anything?" I asked while serving pancakes on my plate. I pushed it towards Nandini, "Eat" And all she did was open her mouth wide and big, like a baby waiting for someone to feed her. I sighed at her cuteness and started feeding her.

"Manik,  Mukti, Aliya is coming along with Harshad,  Dhruv and aryaman," Cabir spoke.  Before I could ask him anything, I saw all of them entering.

"Hey guys," Aliya spoke not before glaring at Nandini. I rolled my eyes and turned towards Nandini. She started shivering, sweating, and mumbling something.

I immediately cupped her face and made her look into my eyes, "Baby what happened" I asked. She just stared at me as if watching an alien. Her eyes were blank.

I pulled her into my arms,  caressing her cheeks I asked again, "Baby what happened?" She just hid her face in my neck, piercing her nails in my back, making me frown.

I pulled her closer to me, "Shhh!! I am there nah. Everything will be fine. Just relax." I whispered in her ears trying to calm her down, "Relax. Calm down,"

"Manik what happened to her" Navya asked.  Tension was seen on hers and Cabir's face.

"Nothing it's just that she is not feeling well from morning. You guys have your breakfast. I am going up," Saying this I picked up Nandini,  who immediately clutched my neck tightly hiding herself in it.

"Manik breakfast?" Cabir asked.

"I'll have it later." Saying this I started walking towards the room.

"Nandini" I tried talking to her but she didn't give in. She just kept clinging to me.

I ran my hands in her hair lovingly, "Look at me" I made her look at me. Her eyes were red, sweat kissing her forehead. I wiped her forehead and placed my lips on it, "Cry as much as you want. I am here to wipe it," But instead of crying, she kept clinging to me with her face hidden in my neck.

I kept kissing her hair from time to time, "Sleepy?" I asked her.  She bobbed her head in a no, "So what my baby wants to do?" I asked her in a soft tone.

"I don't want to live here." She finally spoke. We lay down facing each other.

"Why?" My voice came out as a whisper.

"This world is very bad," She said,  "I want to go somewhere far away with you. Where it will be just you and me and no one else." She said playing with my fingers.

"Come here," She immediately threw herself into my arms. I tightened my hold on her.

"We will leave. We will go wherever you want. Whatever you will say I'll do but not before finding that person who did this to you," I said pulling her close and kissing her forehead.

She tightened her hold on me, "Manik you know that person," She murmured.

"Who is it, Nandini? Tell me."

"He is here. In this house. Right now."

Hey guys.  I hope you like the update.  Please like and comment.