Chapter Thirty Three

Inline comments are loved!!

______________________________________

We held hands and immediately ran inside the farm house followed by cabir and navya who were running like mad bulls behind us.

"Kamine!! Kutte!!" Cabir shouted.

"Nandini stop. You are so dead." Navya ran behind nandini.

In half an hour the whole living room and dining hall got messed up with cushions on the floor. Chairs scattered everywhere. Jumping over the sofas. Throwing bottles of water over each other.

We all threw ourselves on the sofas after getting tired.

"Baby are you fine." I asked nandini as she started coughing and trying to catch her breath.

She threw herself on my lap. Exhausted.

I pulled her more into me and started rubbing her back. Her coughs were getting worse. Her eyes became red.

"Cabir. Water."

Cabir gave me the water bottle. I made her drink water.

"Are you fine now?" I asked her still rubbing her back and running my hands through her hair to comfort her.

She just closed her eyes and rested her head in the crook of my neck.

"Guys let's get freshened up. Take rest. It was a long journey so sleep for couple of hours. Dinner time we will meet."

Navya and cabir nodded and left for there room as they knew nandini needs some rest.

I picked up nandini and she snuggled more into my arms.

***********

"Princess are you fine now." She just nodded.

"Okay fine then. You take rest. I'll freshen up and come."

She tightened her grip around me. Nodding negatively.

"Okay fine come with me then. Let's change together." She looked at me with shocked look.

Such a cutiepie she is.

"What say." I asked with an exciting look.

She vigorously nodded her head with a blushing face.

"Awww.. My baby is blushing huh."

"Don't tease nah." She hit my shoulder and hid her face on my chest to hide her blush.

"Ok fine. You change in the washroom and I'll change here. Don't lock the door. Okay."

"Okay."

**************

"Are you sleepy?" I asked nandini.

We both were lying on the bed from past half an hour. I was playing with nandini's hair while she was lying completely on me hugging me tightly.

"No."

"Come let's make dinner."

**************

"You sit here. I'll make dinner." I made nandini sit on the kitchen slab and started making dinner.

"Boyfriend."

"Hmm?"

"Cabir and navya how did they meet?"

"Navya is cabir's secretary."