Pancake Hockey Puck

"Ya know, I'm surprised he didn't throw you down on the bed at my feet and just fuck you right there." I manage to spit (your fave drink) all over the kitchen table.
"What are you even talking about?" I choke out, attempting to mop up the spewed drink.
"Dr. Stupid Ass. He couldn't stop watching you, surprised his eyeballs didn't follow you home." Evan grumbles taking a sip from his cup. I cringe at the memory of Dr. Jake's eyes on me, "yeah I wasn't to happy bout that either in all honesty."

I turn from the sink to find Evan watching me, "what, are you trying to one up him in the creeper department?" I laugh but Evan just looks down at his hand where they circle the cup on the table. "I'm so sorry. For everything." His words are almost a whisper. "Evan it's fine it's over and done so let's just focus on moving on ok." He doesn't look at me just nods.

"Alright now I'll help you swing this leg over onto the bed then I'll put the movie in." With our combined efforts, we manage to get his broken leg settled gently onto the pillow so he now sits with his broken leg on the bed and his uninjured leg dangling off the bed.

"Alright your on your own now bud" I start for the DVD player, Evan's hand stops me as it slides up under my shirt softly caressing my bare stomach. A shiver courses through me, "E-Evan what are you doing?" I stutter out, "screw the movie. I wanna watch you....come undone in pleasure." His hand inches higher, his smirk grows at my sharp intake of breath. His fingers gently caress the underside of my breast, stop him! You can't do this. Not while things are still broken between you two. Plus he's hurt. The rational part of my brain screams at me while the irrational part is also screaming; it feels so good to have his hands on me again. He wants you and you want him, maybe you can find a way to have each other again.

I shake my head moving his hand then stepping away; rational part wins.

"So let's get this movie started." Facing the DVD player I take deep breaths to steady my nerves before facing him again.

"At least c'mere so I can hold you?" His voice sounds like he is about to break down, the look on his face portrays the same emotion, my chest constricts painfully.

Flicking off the light I snuggle up next to him with my head on his shoulder, his arms around me, his good leg wraps around one of mine.

*20 minutes later*

God his hand is warm. No stop, concentrate on the movie not where his hand....it's moved higher. Holy crap.

I try not to squirm but Evan's hand is so high on my thigh, it's hard not to. Parts of us started falling asleep during the first few minutes of the movie so some limb replacement was necessary.

Our current position has us laying close, our legs still intwined complete with Evan's hand inching closer to my crotch. I keep my eyes trained on the TV not really seeing what is going on, but knowing I can't look at Evan. His fingertip brushes against me, I don't react. He grows bolder rubbing the same finger against me a little more firmly, amazingly I manage to keep my face completely emotionless.

My will keeps growing weaker by the minute.

I begin to cave around the time his hand finds it's way into my pajama bottoms. A whimper escapes my lips, my body squirms, my hands clench the sheets and he grins in victory.

His lips find my ear, "let go baby. Don't think just feel." I finally meet his lust blown eyes, my hips buck as his finger plays with my clit, I feel myself about to fall over the edge...

I peel my eyes open just as the DVD menu begins a new loop, Evan's chest slowly rises and falls beneath my cheek.
A dream. Our encounter was nothing more than a dream. Crap. Disappointment/sadness consumes me.
Blearily I find the remote, switch off the TV then curl on my side to drift back into sleep.

When I awake again I find Evan's side of the bed cold, panic races through me like a jet.
"Evan?!"
No answer.
"Evan?!" I try again.
My answer comes in the form of a loud crashing downstairs. I'm out of bed, down the stairs, and in the kitchen in a flash.

Upon entering the room, I assess the damage; smoke from the hockey pucks in the pan fills the air, pancake batter paints the floor, the cabinets as well as Evan himself.

I utter a small relief filled laugh to which he sighs, "ok I quit trying to make you breakfast. This idea was better in my head." He shoots a glare towards the pan, "Stupid pancakes." He grumbles.

Thirty minutes later I get the kitchen back in decent shape, my attention now directed towards cleaning a pouty Evan.

"Alright shirt off, I'll go get you another one. Do not move from that spot." I snag a shirt from the drawer, helping him slide it over his head.

"I appreciate the breakfast attempt."

A/N: Hey 👋 Sorry the ending of this was crap. 😕 I am fighting to keep my eyes open right now but I wanted to give an update to you wonderful readers. 😊