xiv

Miami

1962Miami (Florida),United States Of America

1962
Miami (Florida),
United States Of America.

Eleanor looks at the mirror and finishes doing her makeup with the final touch, pressing the scarlett lipstick against her lips. She passes her hand through her long dark hair. She leaves the bathroom of the airplane as she makes her clothes look better. Her black outfit consists on a tight black shirt and a dark tight skirt that covers her thigh. She walks to her seat again and sits down with a cocky attitude. She loves first class flights because everyone has a character. They are in character. Erik turns to look at her as she puts on her sunglasses.

"If we don't find that motherfucker in Miami, I swear to god I will be his worst nightmare" She murmurs turning to look at him.

"I think we are going to get lucky" He admits taking a sip from his glass. Eleanor nods slowly and takes a cigarette from her purse.

"I hope so" She sighs. She makes Erik a signal for him to give her the lighter but he lights it up for her "Thanks" She says letting some smoke out. The flight attendant who brought them their drinks comes over with a concerned look and a fake smile.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Lehnsherr" She tells Eleanor "You can't smoke in here"

"Oh, I'm sorry" She says letting a cloud of smoke go into the flight attendant's face. Eleanor notices the flight attendant is really nervous and annoyed "I will leave it just now" She says taking in more smoke. She gives the flight attendant the cigarette and she takes it with her in order to throw it away.

"Thank you, Mrs-"

"No problem" She interrupts rudely the flight attendant before turning to Erik. She leaves and Eleanor rolls her eyes "You can't smoke in here" She repeats with a high-pitched voice, trying to imitate the flight attendant "What a bitch"

"Calm down, Mrs. Lenhsherr" Erik tells the girl, knowing that gets on her nerves. She sighs loudly and groans.

"You're an asshole" She murmurs grimacing. Erik scoffs and shrugs, knowing she is just joking. They make an announcement saying they are already reaching Miami's airport.

"Thank god" Erik murmurs.

"Was it that bad to travel with me?" She asks jokingly raising an eyebrow "Or you are just tired of it?"

"You know I never get tired of traveling with you" He says with a grin.

"Oh, please, stop it" She murmurs teasingly "You're going to make me blush" Erik stares at his companion and both laugh softly. He offers her from his drink, since she already finished hers. She gladly accepts it and sips from it "So, explain the plan again"

★ ★ ★ ★ ★