Credits

In memory of @RiverIvy. Thank you for always encouraging me, proofreading my chapters, giving me your valuable input, and being a dear friend. I hope wherever you are now, you take care and are blessed.   

I would like to thank my dear friend Faye for drawing the cover and map for this book. She was able to turn my pathetic sketch into a masterpiece, and talent like that deserves recognition.

My heartfelt thanks to my friend Melanie for drawing the Final Fantasy-style logo placed at the beginning and the end of this book. Melanie is a brilliant artist and you can check out more of her work on her Facebook page 'Illumelnati'.

My thanks to my two buddies Eddie and Annabelle for proofreading this book in its earliest stages.

Thank you Megan for proofreading a vital chapter and helping me improve my written English.

Special thanks to d_s_t_e for editing the later chapters of my book like a true professional and teaching me so much about writing. Writing this book has been a major learning experience, and a lot of the learning I learned from her. Read her books on improving your writing if you want to be at your best.

Thank you blue___22 for providing German translations for the Odarans whenever they spoke in their native tongue. I cannot thank you enough because without you I'd have to resort to botched google translations.

Thank you to the GottaReadEmAllClub, d_s_t_e, and blue___22 for taking the time to write an unbiased review for my book and giving me constructive criticism in their reviews.

I want to thank the authors @PokeBroncoFan, @DachshundPiano and @Pikachick for allowing me to reference their work in this book.

I also want to credit the Final Fantasy series, Avatar the Last Airbender,  and Kingdom Hearts for providing much inspiration to this story. 

And last but not least, thank you, my readers, for supporting me in writing this story and sticking to the very end. Until next time!