Chapter 5

I don't have much to say but I hope you're enjoying the quotes I always have ^_^ Up top is Tristan

"Highschool can really change a person" ~Beatrice

"Margery Stewart Baxter! You taste like sunshine dust!" Mo shouted doing a flawless impression on Salad Fingers. Arron and I giggled at this and continued to scroll through my laptop for more YouTube videos.

It had been about a week since my odd visitation with Katie and her family. Now it's Friday and Aaron and I are at Mo's house doing nothing. Yeah, that's us, we barely have lives, but at least we do nothing in each others presence. My homework for the day was done, and test studied for, while my two friends haven't done anything yet. What can I say? They will regret it later.

Suddenly Aaron's phone rings, and he shouts frantically for us to shutup.

"Hello.... Yes, this is him. Uhuh, okay, well... of course. Yes, thank you again. Bye," he talked into the phone. We all looked at him expectantly, and he took a deep breath.

"Well? Spit it out kid!" Mo shouted. Aaron gave her a sharp glare under his brown hair.

"It was the director of our schools play...," he said very seriously. It must've been the results. He either called to reject Aaron's audition, or accept it, and Aaron didn't look very happy. He scratched the back of his neck, and looked down before finishing his sentence. "I GOT THE PART!" he cried loudly jumping up and down.

"Way to go, Aaron!" I said wrapping him in a bear hug.

"Nice job," Mo smiled approvingly. I knew for a fact she wouldn't dream of hugging anybody, especially Aaron. Soon all of us were bouncing around doing a victory dance which looked like a messed of version of the Harlem Shake.

In mid dance, someone knocked loudly on Mo's front door. We all froze and passed strange looks as Mo tromped down the stairs to answer it. Mo's boots made a loud sound as she walked across her hard wood floor. She was wearing her usual wardrobe of a band tshirt (this one currently Panic! At the disco) jeans, and of course her boots. Her dirty blonde hair that fell a little past her shoulders was usually down, and she wore dark eyeliner along her amber colored eyes.

She swung the door open revealing none other Tweedle Dumb. He was the only one of the Tweedles that I knew the name of. Tristan Carp, that was him. I was actually reluctant to declare him a Tweedle. He is actually the most popular guy in the school, and smartest out of the Tweedles. That is if I can put his name and smart in the same sentence. The thing is, all through junior high and part of freshman year I had a huge thing for him. It was a fine secret, but once he found out, I was the laughingstock of the year. Now that is why I don't 'like' guys anymore. Its not worth it.

"What do want Twe- err I mean Tristan?" Mo said narrowing her eyes at Tweedle Dumb. He was wearing a Nike hoodie, and the perfect sized jeans. His dark hair looked like he just got out of bed and he sure could pull it off. His sparkling blue eyes glistened with entertainment before he answered.

"No need to be so rash Momo," he smiled smugly. "I'm only here to drop off my part of the report. Remember study buddy?" He winked at Mo, trying to be flirtatious, but Mo just kneed him where the sun don't shine.

He groaned in pain, and threw some papers at us before waddling away. I couldn't believe that back in junior high he used to be sweet and smart. Highschool really can change a person.

When Mo slammed the door, I looked up to see all eyes on me. My friends worried looks did nothing but annoy me. They must've been worried about me seeing Tweedle Dumb again, knowing he easily snapped my heart in half, and was the reason I hate the male species (except for Aaron of course). I groaned out loud, and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry Mo, but I have to get back to the foster house. You know how Darlene is," I said stepping out the door.

"Okay, call me later, and I also have to wax ma babies," she said waving goodbye. By her babies she meant her boots, and only Mo does that nowadays.

I walked through town back to the foster home which didn't take too long. When I got there, only a few people were home and Darlene was making supper. She didn't acknowledge me, thankfully, as I trudged up the staircase to my room.

As usual, it was empty and I flopped down on my bed. Before I knew it I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the deserted hallway of school, as I heard faint laughter. Curious, I followed the noise leading to no other than the Populars. Lexi, the head of the Prissy Pack, sneered at me. She had Tristan's arms wrapped around her as he glared at me. His blue eyes were as beautiful as ever, and his perfectly sculpted face made my stomach churn. But he had another girl in his arms.

"Oh gosh! What do we have here? Looks like Tristan's not so secret admirer is here stalking him! Oh, Tris, you poor soul! The annoying ugly brat can't face the fact. You don't like freak orphans!" Lexi's words were leaking with venom as everyone else laughed.

A feeling bubbles up in me that I never felt before. Fear of them and fear of fear itself. Making it worse Tristan flashed me a heartwarming smile that caused me to fall for him in the first place. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't, I couldn't.....

Gasping for breath, I was pulled out of my nightmare. The clock beside my bed read 9:04 pm. I let out a shaky breath. Those days are over.

************************************

Hi!!! How was that? You guys are starting to discover a deeper side of Beatrice and who she is behind the act. I think you will soon notice there is more to this egotistical nerd than what meets the eye. Welp please give that VOTE button some sweet love!

VOTE

VOTE

AND REMEMBER SHARING IS CARING