Chapter One

A/N: Alright, so let's try this again

The book was glitching the first time I attempted to publish it

Spoilers for Season 5 of NinjaGo are in this book

You've been warned

Feedback is welcomed but not mandatory

I need to know if you like this! 

Two Months Later...

"Wait... wait... wait!" Cole walked into the living room of Garmadon's Monastery to find Jay half hidden behind the large flat screen TV, talking to the wall, it seemed, "Hey, stop that for a bit while I try to figure this out."

"Jay...?" Cole froze in the doorway, scanning over the chaos. There were wires and pliers, knives and game consoles scattered everywhere, mixing in with the carpet and remotes, "What are you doing and who are you talking to?"

"He's talking to me," Lizz's head popped up from behind the TV, her hair a wild, sweaty mess. There was a strip of tape on her forehead, "It's damn hot back here, dude."

"And we're trying to fix something that Lloyd screwed up," Jay put a hand on his hip, "Like, that kid tried to rearrange the gaming systems so he could play the one that wasn't plugged in and he ended up undoing the TV's wires instead."

"He's an idiot when it comes to electronics," Lizz confirmed, disappearing again. Her voice came back muffled, followed by her hand lifting back up, "Jay, can you hand me that needlenose?"

Jay bent down and put the correct pliers in her hand. Cole frowned, "Why does she need a needlenose if you're just rearranging?"

"We're stripping some wires while we're at it, too," Jay told him, bracing a hand against the wall behind the TV to get a look at was Lizz was doing, "Plugging in some stuff to make it easier to switch between TV and the games."

"Oh sweet!" Cole walked further into the room, "Can I help?"

"No!" Jay and Lizz both yelled at him, making Cole stop. Lizz sat back up again, black tape on her shoulder now, "No offence, Cole, but..."

"You're not exactly... compatible with technology," Jay finished, gently placing his hands on Cole shoulders to direct him back out of the room, "Sorry."

"But stay out," Lizz fell back out of sight.

Cole sighed, but agreed, knowing that if he got in the way of either of those two he'd get hurt; bad, "Alright, fine."

Jay turned back around at the same time Cole began walking away, "I wish there was a door on the living room."

"That'd be pretty nice, actually," Lizz agreed, holding back up her pliers, "Take those, please."

Jay took them and threw them on the couch behind him, "Here, let me take a look back there."

With great difficulty, Lizz shimmied back out into the open. She stood and straightened out her sweatpants and her white and black--padded--sports bra, "'s all yours, Jay."

He wasn't looking at her, "Please, please, please put a shirt on."

"No," she crossed her arms, "If you guys get to run around without shirts on so do I."

Jay sighed and crawled behind the TV, "Whoa... what did you do?!"

Lizz swiped a hand through her loose, half-turquoise hair--she'd dyed her bangs and part of her hair turquoise about a month ago. It was fading out to bleach blonde now--and put her other hand on her hip, "I just did what you told me to! I plugged the coaxial cord back into the TV and then the gaming thing like you said, but then apparently it decided to stop working! Maybe it was somethin' with the HDMIs instead of the coaxials..."