Chapter Twenty Six

A/N: Not sure how these turned out. To me, this one and the next one [or few, but definitely the next one] are literal trash

But, lemme know what you guys think.

Sorry in advance if it gets too confusing

Ninja... he's looking for the Ninja.

Keeping his ghosts looking out for them in case any decide to show up in Stiix -- the real city -- to try to stop Morro. Part of me wishes they wouldn't, just so they'd stay away and never see me in the state I'm in now.

Possessed.

Never in my life had I thought that ghosts were real. I thought they were something out of a fairy tale, used to keep small children inside at night. After we'd found Morro, and Lloyd was...

Yeah, then I believed ghosts were real. Lloyd would never dye his hair black and go through an emo, taking-over-the-world stage in his growth. So... yeah.

After that, never had I ever thought that it would be me next. What exactly does Morro gain from taking over my weak-ass body?

I told you, it prevents you from using your powers.

Oh, yeah... that's right. Sadly enough, even if I wasn't possessed, I doubt I'd be able to use them anyway.

Exactly. But, your struggling fuels my entertainment.

Shove a sock in it, Morro. If you weren't insecure about something about you, you'd knock this shit off and fight my team with everyone at full power.

I'm not insecure about jack. I'm simply using my abilities to my advantage to make sure no one ruins my fun. I will take over NinjaGo and the Preeminent will rule, and Sensei's precious ninja team won't be able to do anything about it.

I hate that slimy, eerie sneer he speaks with.

That being said, I'm probably speaking -- verbally -- with the same damn sneer. I sighed heavily, fought the shudder crawling up my spine, and closed my eyes as I forced myself to settle back into the real world.

Freaking ghosts everywhere, terrorizing people. I could see from wherever Morro had my body perched that there was a poor chef running himself exhausted trying to feed the ghosts to prevent them from hurting people.

It was disgusting.

In my mind, I flinched away from the archer, the one from the Alps, that floated his way up in front of us, "The gateway is becoming more stable," he hissed.

"Any sign of the ninja?" Morro -- I? -- Morro asked, "The faster we get this over with the faster I can release this weakling," my body shuddered and he started scratching at my clothes, "She fights me, and this body is an irritant."

"No sign of them," someone behind us muttered, "We're looking through every nook and cranny in this watering hole, and even if they do show, any one of us they strike down can simply return through the portal. You're invincible, Morro."

"I thought that once before, but I'm only invincible as long as this cursed Water Ninja stays without control of her powers," Morro snapped, "Let them revel, though, but we must not let our guard down." with that said, he turned us back to look over the rundown town.

"Don't worry, Morro," the archer was following, drifting over our shoulder, "Soon you will become the Green Ninja, and then the Sixteen Realms will be ours."

*.*

Is that what they're doing? I reopened my eyes and shook out the sound of the ghosts, "They're all on crack if you think you can control all Sixteen Realms."

Oh are we?

Uh, yeah, you nuthole, you are. There's still time to--

Appealing to my forgiving side isn't going to work. Sensei will pay for what he did.

I rolled my eyes as I tiptoed around buildings, finding a new hiding spot before settling back in to watch the outside world once more.

You don't have to keep creeping. I'm in no mood to fight you this instant. I have better things to do than to hunt bunnies.

In the back of my mind -- my mind inside my mind. Ha. wait till the guys get a load of that... -- I sent Morro a middle finger and sat myself in a corner of an alleyway.

*.*

Is he possessing Bansha? There's a third voice in here and it's hollow and windy like a cold winter wind.

We were floating around a delivery truck that Sensei and Momma were driving, my companion ghost sneering about it being a special delivery.

My team would have to be mentally ill if they thought they could just drive right in under the rouse of a soup truck.

"Let me speak to my pupil," Sensei demanded as he exited the truck, "It doesn't have to end this way."

Bansha's voice was now Morror's -- which was mine, "Sensei... I was wondering when you were going to show up."

From the look on Sensei and mom's faces, the guy's didn't tell them the extent of Morro's new favourite outfit, "Morro..." Sensei said, after a moment's pause.

"Did you think I would just let you..." Bansha's voice was back, "Stroll right in? Your wisdom fails you in your old age."

"This is your last chance, Morro," Sensei got closer, craning his neck to look up, "You may no longer be my pupil, but I can still show you a lesson. My ninja are well trained, and they will defeat every last one of you."

"One of your well trained ninja are missing from the team, haven't you noticed?" Bansha sneered, "Under my control, now, Sensei."

"She will fight you just like I know she can," mom snapped, "She's stronger than you presume."

"Give up now!" Sensei yelled over our cackling, "Or forever rest in peace."

We looked over to the cronies that were following this tri-possessed ghost body around, "Take them," I was forced to watch as mom was yanked from the truck and Sensei was subdued, being held as we got mere inches from him, "Do you think I'd ever let the ninja in my town? Foolish old man!"

Morro shook off his possession from Bansha and we were then back in the clock tower. He jabbed the Sword of Sanctuary into the nearest post, "Stop fighting my possession!"

I assumed he was yelling it at me, but his scary voice echoed through the green-lit town, carrying over the sea. Bite me, Morro.

"You will never fight me off," he snapped, ripping the Sword from the splintered wood, "Not unless I allow it."

I'll just bide my time, save my energy, don't worry.

A/N: Whoopsie sorry it's kind of a filler chapter because I have no idea what's going on or how to write this. The gaps are flipping between her watching real life through her/Morro's eyes and her and Morro inside her mind

If that made any sense...??