Abused Louis

Hey everyone!  I'm doing something a little different.  I like reading Larry books on abuse, so I thought I'd write a one shot on it.  I really liked ''9pm Bruises'.'  I hope you like this one! Remember to comment below.  

I promise there will be a Harry sickfic next!  I LOVE Harry and don't mean to make them mostly Louis.  

Words: 4,146

The yelling and screams of the fans were deafening as the boys ended the concert, the last one for a while. They said their goodbyes, waved to their fans, and ran into their tour bus, hyped up and running on pure adrenaline.

''Man, what a night, yeah?" Liam said, walking over to a seat on the bus.

''Yeah, it's been so much fun. Can't believe it's over,'' Harry said, opening up a can of Dr. Pepper. The noise of the tab being pulled open pierced the air, their ears still not adjusted to anything, yet. Everything sounded so muffled.

Niall rubbed at his ear. ''But it'll be so nice to take a break, don't you think? I know I'm ready for one.''

The boys all agreed. They had been touring nonstop for six months now, and management was allowing them one week to go back home and visit their families before the next part of the tour. Everyone was ready to see their family to spend some time off.

Everyone that is, except Louis.

Louis cringed inside any time someone reminded him of the break. His home life was not so great. His stepdad, who had raised him from birth, abused him. Growing up, he and his dad had a pretty good relationship. His dad worked a lot, so he didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with him, but when he did, it was fun and they always had a good time.

But what had changed in his life was the fact that he was dating Harry Styles. Ever since Louis's family knew about this, his dad had shown him nothing but anger. He didn't believe in gays and believed that Louis was choosing to be this way.

Despite his father's opinion, Louis continued to date Harry. Harry was his everything and he made him so happy. Louis didn't want to be gay and be hated by others, but love was love, and he had found the love of his life. He was not looking forward to going home. The boys didn't know about the abuse. Louis never told them, not even Harry. He didn't want Harry to worry about him, especially since there was nothing he could do.

That evening, Louis said goodbye to his mates, caught a plane, and by nightfall, Louis was back at home in Doncaster.

When he arrived, his mother was standing there alone at Baggage Claim, waiting for him to arrive. Of course, his dad was too proud to welcome him home as well.

His mother held out her arms for her son, and Louis hugged her back. ''Welcome home, baby. Good to see you again." She kissed him on the cheek. "Your father couldn't make it. Had to work,'' she whispered, as if she knew bringing up his father would ruin the moment.

Louis knew it was just a lie. No, he probably did have to work, but even if he wasn't working, he wouldn't have come to see him anyway. She knew what his father did to him, but she wasn't strong enough, physically nor emotionally, to fix it. He just ignored what she said and smiled. ''Good to see you, too, Mum.''

When they finally arrived home, his mother went straight to bed. It was very late at night, and Louis was tired as well. One his way upstairs and down the hall to his bedroom, a large shadow appeared. Louis looked up, and it was his dad. It was as if he was waiting for him. Louis wondered when he had come home from work. It had to have been while he and his mother were driving home from the airport.