Harry's Sick but Louis's never home

This is a request for dramionegirl .  I hope you like it okay because it's just not my best. I don't know why.  Hope you enjoy it anyway!

Words: 2,586

Buzz buzz. Buzz buzz.

Louis's phone vibrated on the table, interrupting his and Harry's supper. ''Hello?" he answered. Louis listened to the voice on the other end, looking frustrated.

Harry wondered what it was now. Usually when Louis made a face it was because it was management.

''Okay, fine. Whatever, I'll be there,'' he said, and then hung up.

''Who was that?" Harry asked, taking a drink of his ice water.

''Management,'' Louis said, rolling his eyes. ''They want me to go out with some random girls this weekend, starting tonight.''

Harry sighed, rolling his eyes as well. ''Gosh, can't they just leave us alone? When do you have to go?"

''They just said as soon as possible,'' Louis answered, sitting back in his chair. After they finished their dinner, Louis got ready for his ''date'' and made his way to the front door.

''Gotta go, love!" Louis called out to him. Harry ran up to him, wanting a quick goodbye-kiss. Louis closed the door behind him, leaving the boy behind to a cold and empty house. It was really quiet with Louis not around. It wasn't often that Harry was alone, only the times when management had him doing things that Harry wasn't allowed to do with him, such as dating and just plain socializing in public with him.

Harry was getting sick of it. This was the second time in a month, and before that, it was with a different girl. Didn't management understand that by doing this, they were only making fans focus on Larry even more?

It was 6:30 on a Friday night, and Louis told him not to worry, that he wouldn't do anything he'd be ashamed to tell Harry about, and that he wouldn't stay out that late. But what did he know? Management could keep them out for as long as they wanted, and Louis just had to put up with it. He figured Louis only told him this to make him feel better.

Leaving Harry alone with his thoughts made him depressed. He wanted so badly to be able to go on a date with Louis in public. And it was a Friday night! He should be able to spend his weekends with his love, but no. Not when Modest was running his life.

With these discouraging thoughts, he turned on the TV, hoping to escape his own reality for a few hours, or at least until Louis returned. He kept changing channels all night, but there was nothing on.

As the evening drew to a close and he could hardly keep his eyes open, Harry went to bed. He hoped he'd feel Louis's body next to his soon.

The next morning, Harry awoke to an empty bed and a pounding headache. He groaned. ''Louis?" he said, hoping maybe Louis was around and had gotten up before him. His throat hurt, too. He threw back the covers and sat up slowly. He felt really weird, like he was sick. He felt a bit nauseous and wasn't sure if he should stand up. What the heck? he thought. He wasn't sick when he went to bed that night, so this was an unpleasant surprise.

He sat on the edge of the bed, getting mentally ready to walk to the bathroom. He planted his feet on the floor and made his way. The walking turned to running when he realized he was about to throw up. Luckily, he made it in time, retching into the toilet. When he was done, he rinsed his mouth out and proceeded to get ready in the bathroom.