Harry-Strep

This is a request by larrybieberdreams . Hope you like it.

Words: 1,799

Harry and the boys were at the studio, recording part of their solos for a couple of their newest songs. Louis was just finishing up and came out to tell Harry that they were waiting on him.

Harry coughed into his sleeve and sniffled. '''kay, mate.''

''You okay?" Louis asked, clapping him on the back.

He cleared his throat. ''Yeah, just got like a sore throat. It came out of nowhere half an hour ago.''

''Hm,'' Louis said with a frown. ''We'll make ya some tea once we get home.''

''With honey?" Harry pleaded with a wide grin, showing off his dimples.

How could Louis say no to that? Harry was the epitome of cuteness with those dimples, long tresses, flawless face, and a lean, yet muscular body.

''Of course. Now go get in there before you get me in trouble,'' Louis said with a laugh. Harry got up quickly and Louis spanked him on the butt as he left the room.

Niall and Liam witnessed the whole thing, but it was nothing new to them. Liam sat back in his chair and listened to music in his earbuds, unfazed. Niall, however, looked up from his magazine to watch their playful banter.

Harry was able to record his voice just fine, as it only hurt his throat to swallow. Then he rejoined the rest of the boys. ''Okay, they said we can all go home now. They got what they wanted.''

Liam and Niall left together the same time that Harry and Louis drove to their own place.

When they arrived home, Louis went straight to the kitchen and rummaged through the cupboards. Harry pulled up a chair at the kitchen table and sat down.

Once Louis found what he was looking for, he held up two packages. ''Lemon Zinger or Chamomile?"

''Uhh,'' Harry paused, deciding which tea he was in the mood for. ''Lemon Zinger,'' he said, coughing once more.

Louis pulled out the kettle and filled it with water, turning the burner on high. ''How's your throat now? Any better?"

Two hours had passed since his throat became sore, and it hadn't felt any better. ''No, it's actually gotten worse.''

Louis opened the cupboard again and pulled out the ibuprofen. He tilted the bottle until two pills slid onto the palm of his hand. He then filled a mug with water, handing it all to Harry. ''Here you go.''

''Thanks,'' Harry said, taking it graciously.

Soon the water began to boil and Louis steeped the tea bag into Harry's mug. Louis joined Harry at the table until it was ready to drink.

''Aren't you forgetting something?" Harry asked, his left eyebrow raised.

Louis looked almost offended. ''What? I got you the t—,'' he cut himself off, and then remembered. ''Oh. Honey.''

Harry smiled, stirring the tea while Louis squeezed in a generous amount of golden syrupy goodness. He blew on the tea and then took a sip. ''Mmm. Tastes good. Thanks, babe.''

''No problem. Hopefully you'll feel better in the morning.''

By the time they were ready for bed, the ibuprofen had kicked in and Harry's throat felt good as new. He went to bed with thoughts about tomorrow and how he wouldn't have to put up with a sore throat as they did their photoshoot in the morning. He felt relieved.