Harry-Flu- No one believes him

Words: 1,977

This is for taylorswift15 .  Enjoy!

Harry had been feeling under the weather all day. His throat hurt, his nose was stuffy, and he had a cough. Louis just told him it was just a cold and it wasn't a big deal.

"You'll be fine, Haz. We just have the concert tonight and then you can sleep it off," Louis said, grabbing his keys. "You've done well enough already."

What Louis said was true. They had been practicing their songs with the other lads in a studio most of the afternoon, and he had been doing okay, minus a bit of sneezing and coughing.

They were on their way to do sound check for their concert they had that night and Harry was being pretty whiny.

"But Louis, I don't know if it's just a cold. I mean, do I feel warm to you?" Harry asked, tilting his head in Louis's direction.

Louis sighed, but placed a hand on Harry's forehead. "No, you feel fine to me, Harry. Now let's go before we're late."

The two of them got into their vehicle and drove to the venue. It was only a 15 minute drive, but it made Harry terribly sleepy. His eyes began to droop as he propped his head up on the passenger's side window. He was awoken suddenly to Louis's high-pitched voice.

"We're here. Wakey wakey!" Louis announced, sliding into a vacant parking spot. He got out and opened up Harry's door for him, who didn't seem to want to move anywhere. "Come on, Harry. I'm not gonna carry you, so let's go," Louis said impatiently.

"Okay, fine, I'm coming," Harry said slowly, finally making the effort to disembark from the car. As he got out of the car, his whole body felt heavy and weak, which was usually one of the first signs to Harry that he was getting sick, and not with some stupid cold. No, this was more than that.

He didn't tell Louis this new symptom because he was tired of him playing it off, not believing that it was more than a cold. Once they were inside, they met up with the other boys. Niall was already in the process of getting his hair styled and Liam was sitting comfortably on the couch playing with his phone.

The couch looked lovely to Harry, so he quickly stole the empty seat before anyone else could, curling up into himself for comfort.

"Whoa, scooch over, Harry," Louis said, pushing back Harry's legs as he plopped himself down between the two boys.

"Something wrong with Harry?" Liam asked, looking up from his phone.

Louis shook his head. "He's got a cold, but he'll be fine. Won't he?" Louis said, turning to Harry now, pinching his cheeks.

Harry moaned. "Stop it, Lou. I don't feel good. And I don't think I should be doing the concert."

"Oh, Harry. You're so dramatic. You don't even have a fever. I think you'll make it," Louis said, pulling out his own phone so he could go through his Twitter.

Several minutes went by and then Liam got called back to get his hair done. Niall then joined Harry and Louis on the couch. Harry stayed sitting there quietly with his eyes closed as his stomach began rumbling, and it wasn't from hunger.

"You okay, there, Harry?" Niall asked, noticing how lifeless Harry looked, when normally he was cracking jokes and carrying on.

"I don't feel goooood," he croaked, drawing out the last word pathetically. His stomach was cramping up on him and he needed to use the bathroom to get some relief. He got up slowly and excused himself to find a restroom.