Seizure-Harry

First, I wanna say thank you for the 100K views!  I started writing one-shots in December exactly one year ago, and I never thought I'd have gotten this far.  I knew nothing much about it and my sis said, 'hey, wanna write a sick fic for a contest?'  So I tried it and didn't plan on writing more, but then I thought, 'why not?'  So thank you for all the support and thanks to those who added my writings to the Fanfic contest.  

I'm still writing the sequel to More Than This, so sorry for the delays in getting you a sick fic.  I plan on still posting these while I write the sequel, however.  It's just taking a while.  

This is for directionermendes .

Words: 2,115

"You ready to go, Haz? I'm getting tired," Louis whispered to Harry. They were at a karaoke bar with a bunch of friends, singing the night away. Most people were drinking and acting like fools, but Louis was smart. He was the one driving that night, and he stayed away from the alcohol. Harry had a beer but stopped right there because he didn't want to tempt Louis with it.

"Just one more?" Harry pleaded. Harry loved to sing karaoke. It was the next best thing to performing on stage in front of hundreds of people.

Louis let out a breath, annoyed. "I guess. One more and then we go home." They'd been partying for the last four hours and as much fun as it had been, Louis was getting bored and just wanted to relax at home.

Harry smiled. "Okay, be right back!" Harry then went through the list of songs to sing for the millionth time until he finally settled on one. He let them know which one he wanted and then the music began. Harry sang the song straight to Louis's face, smiling like a fool as he did so.

Was Harry trying to get them killed? Louis tried looking away, fidgeting with his hands and running his fingers through his hair in embarrassment, but Harry seemed to dismiss his awkwardness.

Harry continued singing, "You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains, you raise me up...."

Louis sighed. No one knew they were together, but they would after this performance. Management would be so angry with him if they knew what Harry was doing, and that's what Louis explained to Harry once Harry ended the song and made his way back to him.

"Yes," Harry said. "But do you see management here in this room right now? Relax. No one's going to tell."

"Come on, Haz. Let's go," Louis said as Harry followed from behind. Harry knew that people were already suspicious of his and Louis's relationship, so he thought it was no big deal to do what he did tonight.

They got in the car and Louis turned on the engine, and Harry reached over to put the radio on.

"So did you have fun, Lou?" Harry asked when he finally found a station playing good music. It was completely dark outside, a little after midnight, and rain was starting to pour down on them.

"Oh, wow. Glad we left when we did," Louis said in response to the rain. "Yeah, I did have fun. You've got some moves, Harry," he said, chuckling as he remembered Harry really getting into it on stage tonight.

Harry laughed. "Sometimes you gotta let it all out." The rain was coming down much stronger now, pelting the roof and making conversation difficult. Louis put the wipers on high speed and it barely managed to make driving possible.

"Wow, it's coming down hard now," Louis said, keeping his eyes on the road. The boys sat in silence for several minutes, just thinking about the night and listening to the rain.