ATV Crash- Harry part 2

Words: 3,670

So after much requests for a part two, here it is! I hope you like it. Also, I've had some people suggest to me that they want more drama/seriousness in my hurt fics, so that's what I'll be trying to do in later ones.

Also, thanks for all your requests...I've got an overwhelming amount right now (wasn't expecting it), and I'm not sure which ones I'll even do. Some stand out to me more than others, so don't be offended if I don't do yours or get back to you. You can still request because it helps give me ideas, but I can't guarantee you I'll do it.

"Come on, Lou," Harry said, helping an injured Louis off the ground. "Let's get back inside the bus." The other boys followed suit, Niall running off first to collect the ball that had gotten away from them.

Harry put his arm around Louis's waist, helping him to keep his balance. "Just put all your weight on me. It's okay, babe."

Grimacing from the pain, Louis did as he was told, leaning on Harry for support as he limped awkwardly off the field. When they came to the bus, Harry got on first and lifted Louis up. Then he helped him over to the living area and sat down, both boys breathing heavily from the effort. The other lads trudged in behind them, hot and sweaty from running around all day.

"Can we get you anything, Louis?" Liam asked, wiping sweat from his brow.

"Can you get me some water?" Louis asked from the couch, his foot propped up on the coffee table.

"Sure thing," he answered. Niall beat him to it, grabbing a cup from the cupboard and handing it over to Liam.

"Ow, it hurts, Harry! It hurts!" Louis yelled out, his cheeks a rosy shade of pink.

Harry was sitting next to him. "I know, Lou. I know. Can I take a look at it?"

Louis just nodded, but he was scared of anyone touching him. Just then, Liam came over and handed Louis his tall glass of water. He took if from him without a word, but began drinking it all down, his hands shaking slightly because he was nervous.

Harry waited patiently for him to finish his drink. "I'm gonna have to get your shoe off first, okay?" He began untying his laces and tugged slightly on the shoe at the heel.

"Ow! Harry, careful!" Louis said, wincing.

Harry began again, trying to slip the shoe off without causing Louis too much pain. "Almost there, Lou."

Louis hissed in pain, clenching his jaw as Harry finally made one last tug and the shoe came off, leaving him in ankle-length socks. Harry decided he could leave those on while he checked out his injury.

Harry placed Louis's ankle in his hands and started rotating his foot ever so slightly.

Louis cried out in pain. "Stop, it hurts!"

"Okay, just let me try one more thing," Harry said. And then he began moving his ankle in up and down motions, trying to see how much mobility he had. "Does that hurt?"

"Yeah," Louis answered in a huff, halfway wanting to rip his foot off of Harry's lap.

"On a scale on one to ten, how much does it hurt?" Harry asked, placing his foot back down on the table.

"I don't know, like a six?" Louis said, almost like a question.

"Hm. Well, let's get some ice on it." Harry didn't know if it was broken or sprained, but he knew that the best thing they could do at this point to was ice it down, to fight off inflammation and swelling. "Be right back, babe."