ATV Crash-Louis

I wrote this for tapdancedrummer  because she wanted the atv crash scene like Harry's to happen to Louis, only Louis's injuries to be more serious and more intense.  So here you go! Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for the request!

Words: 3,519

The boys had just hopped on the tour bus late that evening as they finished their concert before the weekend, which happened to be Valentine's Day the next day. They were on their way to their hotel where they would spend the next few days.

"So hey guys, what is everyone's plans for Valentine's Day?" Liam asked, pouring some cereal into a bowl. They got pretty hungry after a concert, so everyone found something to eat once they loaded onto the bus.

"Probably a lot of FIFA to be honest," Niall said, eating some string cheese. He didn't care for that holiday. It was overrated. The boys laughed at his response. "What are you doing, Liam?"

"I don't know. Nothing really. Need a FIFA partner?" Liam questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"You boys are pathetic. Well, while you two love birds are going to play some Nintendo, Harry and I are gonna ride some four-wheelers on a romantic getaway," Louis said, eating out of a pudding cup.

"Oh, really? That sounds like fun," Liam said. He had ridden ATVs a few times before becoming famous and it was always a great time.

"Yep," Harry said, smiling lovingly at Louis. "It's gonna be amazing. Can't wait."

The next morning in their hotel room, Harry had woken up to a bouquet of red roses lying next to his pillow. He smiled. Louis knew how to dote on him and make him feel special. He picked them up and breathed in their beautiful scent. There was a note attached. He opened it up and read it: "Dear Harry, Happy Valentine's Day, love. I'm so lucky that you're mine, and I love waking up next to you each and every day. You are my everything. Love, Louis." Harry grinned as he smelled the flowers again.

Just then, Louis stepped out of the bathroom and into their bedroom. He was shirtless as he towel-dried his hair. "Happy Valentine's Day! I see you got the roses?"

"I love them, babe! Thank you so much. Today's going to be so much fun." Harry stepped out of bed to begin getting ready.

"Anything for you, Hazza," Louis said, reaching up to place a kiss to Harry's lips.

Once they were dressed and ready, they headed out the door. Their first stop, however, was to an ice cream shop. Ice cream was their favorite dessert. There were just so many flavors to choose from. Harry went with Chocolate Birthday Cake and Louis got Strawberry Cheesecake.

They each took a bite and moaned at the unbelievable taste that exploded from their taste buds.

"This is like amazing," Harry said with a mouthful.

"Yeah, it's super good. Can I taste yours?"

Harry placed some on his spoon and fed it to Louis. He watched Louis's response as the taste registered in his mouth. "Good?"

"Wow, yours is really good. It really tastes like birthday cake even," Louis said, already loading his spoon with his own ice cream, ready to feed it to Harry. "Try mine."

Harry opened his mouth as Louis placed his spoon in his mouth. His eyes grew wide as he tasted the flavors of strawberry and cheesecake together in one creamy bite. "Wow. Just wow."