Mr. Virginity (pt2)

(guys please vote, I worked really hard on this. Just vote, click the little star and done)

            Derek took a breath as held on to the ball. The gym was filled with its same familiar sounds that Derek was used too. The sounds of sneakers scuffing the floor, his team mates shouting to each other and Coach calling out plays. Derek took another deep before taking his aim for the basket. The ball left his hands, the ball bounce off the rim and landed in another player's hands.

"Hale!" Coach Finnstock yelled across the gym

"Hale!" Coach Finnstock yelled across the gym. "What the hell is with you today?" Coach walked across the hard wood floors over to Derek. Finnstock grabbed Derek by his face pulling him close.

"I'm just having an off day." Out of the corner of his eye, Derek could see Stiles sitting in the stands taking a few photos. How long has he been there? Stiles was part of the year book committee and often went to school event to take a few photos.

"Are you having sex?" Finnstock asked. "Are you getting any?"

"Coach I don't think that something you should ask your players." Finnstock laughed.

"That's cute Hale, we both know I not an ordinary coach." Finnstock pulled Derek's face closer. "I need you to do whatever it is you do to perform. I don't care if you have to sleep with every cheerleader." Coach let go of Derek and looked at the team. "That goes for all you, you play like a steaming pile of crap. I'll bench you, you too Hale."

"Coach it's our last game of the year and my last game as a senior." Finnstock turned back to Derek.

"I don't care if it's your last game before you die." Derek always liked how dramatic Coach Finnstock could be. "I'll put you on that bench if you don't get it together!" Coach turned around to Isaac. "Lahey in, Hale out." Derek walked over to the bench and took a seat. He looked over to see Stiles taking a few pictures. Before Derek realized what he was doing, he was standing in front of Stiles.

"Stilinski." Derek called. Stiles eyes flickered from his camera for a second to Derek. "Coming to tomorrow's game?"

"The badge and camera kind of requires me too." Stiles picked up the camera to take another picture. "Is there a specific reason why you're talking to me?" Derek was confused. This has never happened before, it was like he was invisible.

"There's a party at my place after the game. Thought you and few of your friends might want to come." Derek's heart was beating so fast. Stiles lowered the camera and looked at Derek. He had never seen such an annoyed and serious expression on Stiles face.

"Why would I do that?" Derek flashed a beautiful smile to Stiles.

"Because I want you to come." I might as well be honest with him, I see nothing else will work. Stiles walked down the bleachers pushing his glasses on his face. He took one last step before ending up in front of Derek.