Boys Of The Wild

Hey guys,       I know it's been a while

  Hey guys,
      I know it's been a while. Like a long while but as I said. I would give you guys the finally chapter.  I haven't had my lap top for a while and just got it today. I'm sick and it's 2 in the morning and up here editing this. Sorry if some part seem off, was have glitches with the site I use.

   Yes, Yes, I know. Teen Wolf is ending. I am well aware. Does that mean I will stop writing AUs? No, Sterek Files will go on. There are 3 stories I wanted to put in. One of which is "Monstrous"  I will update it  some time in the next few days. 
    Like always when I finish and AU I get a little sad. Don't know why I make these stories so deep, but some reason I do. I want to thank you all once again for sticking around and waiting for the rest of the story. I love you guys so much. Thank you for loving Stiles and  Derek as much as I do.  

~MD

Stiles dragged the broom across the floor one more time before turning off the big neon sign. Like any night he was closing up the store and cleaning up for the next busy day. Tonight Issac and Jackson stayed behind to learn the ends and outs of the store. Stiles would be gone for a few weeks and need them to watch the store.

Issac came in and through drumstick at Stiles back. "Stop staring off into space loser and help me with the boxes so we can go." Stiles gave Issac the finger before helping him. When they were finished Stiles locked the door and set the alarms. "Hey come here," Issac called from the side of the building.

"What?" Stiles pulled his skull cap on his head. Issac was looking at the side the building. Jackson was looking at the wall. Posters covered a small corner of the building. Posters for the tour the band did during the spring and summer. A few from local shows they did. Stiles took out his phone to show Kira.

"We have to start working on new stuff," Jackson said. Jackson wrapped his arm over Stiles' shoulder. "Have to get home to Allison and the baby, try not to stay up all night working all night."

"I'm aware I need my beauty sleep," Stiles mumbled. Jackson went to his truck and Stiles followed Issac to Scott's car. He took one last look at the music store before leaving the parking lot. Stiles stared out the window as he listened to the radio. One of the band's songs was on the radio. The car stopped at the hospital and Scott ran to the car. Issac turned the heat up and turned the vents to him. Scott gave him a big kiss before living the parking lot.

"Stiles!" Scott yelled from the front seat. Stiles looked up from the window. He hadn't noticed Scott was in the car.

"Huh?" Nor had he heard Scott talking to him.

"He's been like that all day," Issac complained. Scott looked over his shoulder.

"Sorry, just thinking," Stiles answered.

"I asked where you excited about tomorrow." That had been the same question he's been hearing for weeks from people. Radio interviews, his parents and random people that come into the store.