Boys Of The Wild

Look at what I found ^^^^^^^^

"Singles Party at Jackson's place tonight," Derek said as he helped pass out fliers for the party. "Food, drinks, Dj, and live music. Two dollars admission, come and meet the man or women of your dreams." Derek shouldn't have been so surprised people were interested in the party. After all his friends were well known for throwing great parties. And his boyfriend was the best DJ in town.

"Shit!" Stiles said behind Derek. Derek turned to see Stiles had wasted salad dressing on himself. "This is my favorite shirt." Stiles tried to wipe it off.

"No don't," Issac said. "Salad has oil in it, the stain will stick if you do that." Issac took a look at the shirt. "Wash it and half way through the wash cycle stop the washing machine. Let it sit for ten minutes and start the washer again."

"Fucking fashion snob," Stiles mumbled. Stiles opened the truck of the jeep and pulled off his shirt. He knew he had an extra shirt somewhere among his equipment.

"What the hell happened to your back?" Allison asked. Stiles tried to turn at an angle to see. Light red scratches were on his back. Stiles shrugged and kept looking for the shirt. Allison looked at Derek was pretending not to have noticed. "And since when do you willingly eat salad?"

"Since you people won't stop bitching about what I eat." Which was half the truth. "What's with all the questions today?" Wasn't the first time he was questioned today.

"That's because you've been acting weird all week." Scott had noticed it. "I know everything about you. So when Issac says he saw you jogging the other night, I know something is up."

"Your actually quiet which is a shocker because you never shut up. Not unless something is wrong." Jackson chimed in.

"Nothing is wrong, I swear." The two best friends looked at each other the Stiles. "I'm trying to get into shape, that's it." The other night Stiles went for a jog on his own. Jackson turned to Derek.

"You want to explain Derek?" Jackson asked. Issac walked over to Derek and looked him into eyes.

"They had sex." Issac could tell. Stiles rolled his eyes.

"You can't tell if someone has sex just by looking at someone," Scott argued. Issac smiled at Scott.

"My sweet Scottie, I can tell when someone had sex. Besides Derek didn't come home Sunday night." Derek punched Issac.

"You wonder why no tells you anything," Derek complained. "You are officially the gay guy that blabs everyone secrets." Stiles found his shirt on. "Fashion snob and a gossiper."

"Scottie make them stop being mean to me." Issac hides behind Scott. "I don't like this new Derek, he's bitchy like Stiles now."

"And you leave my grumpy little princess alone or I will claw your eyes out." Stiles threaten.