Boys Of The Wild

Alright guys, here you go. The second to last chapter.
~MD

The closer it became time to go to the airport the more nervous Derek got. He spent two weeks getting everything in order. Ethan had come over a few nights a week to help him. Everyone was excited Stiles was coming home. He had been extremely nervous the night before that he didn't get much sleep. It had been so long since he had seen Stiles. He had never really thought about the day he would come home. Just that he wanted him home.

"Calm down," Issac said as slapped Derek on the back. "The little nerd will be happy to see you. Though I am questioning if I over did it with the flowers." Scott was standing next to him. Scott had made a sign just for Stiles. " Also questioning if Scott will hyperventilate." Allison elbowed him.

"Just so you know, your gonna be fighting those two off for weeks." Allison pointed to Jackson and Scott. "You might be his boyfriend but you can't fight a bromance."

"At least Scott will have someone else to plan wedding crap with." Issac groaned. "Then again we all see what Stiles' choice is fashion. He'd probably try to talk Scott into colors like black and red."

"He could wear a paper bag as far as I care, long is he is happy." Allison smiled. Lydia and Kira came walking back. "What do you think his reaction will be? Do think I over did everything?"

"Sweetheart Stiles loves big romantic gestures," Erica replied. Lydia and Kira reached them.

"His flight landed," Lydia said. Everyone stood around looking for Stiles. Derek wondered if Stiles could get off the plane alone. It was suddenly crowded in the airport. Derek wondered if it had been the same when he first time he came to the town. It seemed like a really long time ago. So much had happened since then.

Cora pulled Derek's arm. "He's right there." She shoved her brother away from everyone. He quickly looked around for Stiles. His eyes stopped on a powered pink hat turned backwards. Stiles hadn't seen him or the others yet, but Derek could see him. Derek started slowly walking toward him. Stiles was looking all directions looking confused. Getting closer he could see Stiles holding onto his cane as he pulled his suitcase alone and a backpack on his back. Derek smiled.

"Stiles!" Derek didn't care who stopped and looked. Stiles looked around. He heard Derek's voice. He would know that voice anywhere. "Stiles!" Stiles turned again. His eyes landed on Derek. It took him a moment but then he knew. He started walking faster trying to get to Derek. Derek held his hands out wide for Stiles. Stiles dropped the cane and the suitcase fell into Derek's arms.

He was a little out of breath as he wrapped his arms around Derek's neck

He was a little out of breath as he wrapped his arms around Derek's neck. "Derek." Stiles voice soft. Tears were in his eyes.

"I'm right here," Derek answered. They had not let go of each other. "I missed you." Everyone patiently watched. Stiles looked at Derek and kissed him. It felt like the first kiss all over again. Derek's grip tightened on Stiles when he deepened the kiss. Stiles pulled away too soon. Derek's face was red.