Boys of the Wild

      Derek was half awake when he heard the window opening. He sat up right away and looked at Stiles. He got up and helped him in the window.

"Hey, I didn't mean to wake you," Stiles whispered. Derek staggered for a second. He could smell Danny's colon coming of Stiles. This had been the second date this week, five weeks in total.

Derek walked over to the dresser and found a shirt. He figured it was no longer appropriate to be shirtless in front of Stiles. "Something wrong?" That had to be a reason why Stiles came over in the middle of the night.

Stiles shut the window. "Is it cool if I sleep over?" Derek turned the light on and took a good look at Stiles. "I haven't seen you much of this week or last week."

"Sure." Derek turned off the light. "Is cool for you to be sleeping over like this? You are seeing someone." Derek knew he wouldn't want Ethan sleeping over at a guy's house even if they weren't anything serious.

Stiles kicked off his shoes in the dark. Derek got back in bed. "Not like I and Danny are boyfriends. We haven't even had sex yet." For some reason, that made Derek a little happy to hear. But sad because he knew Stiles was really starting to like this guy.

"Does he have an STD or something? Thought you would been fucked him by now." Stiles laughed and climbed into bed only wearing his underwear and the hoodie he had on.

"No worse than a sexually transmitted disease." Derek rolled over on his back. "He's a virgin." Stiles laid back beside Derek. "Oh all the fucking luck, I end up with a virgin."

"Damn is being a virgin that much of a deal breaker for you?" Derek asked. "Not like he had a cock that slightly curved to one side."

"Yes, it is a big deal to me. My dick hasn't been touched in ages. The last thing I want is a guy with no experience. That's a lot of damn pressure to be someone's first time. I'm into him but, I need me someone with experience." Stiles took a deep breath. "You ever had an STD?"

"Yeah, shit sucked. My first time with a girl and catch the damn STD. Nothing says Father and Son bonding like sitting in your Dad's office explaining that the girl you were with said she was on the pill and to not use a condom." Derek rolled his eyes. "Sixteen and stupid."

"I swear you have the most interesting stories." Stiles was amused. Derek wanted to know if he was going to keep seeing Danny, but again he reminded himself that was none of his business. "So what the hell have I been missing? And I saw that you and Ethan at the dance. Someone looked nice in their fifties clothing."

"Found out failed that test in Art History. My Mom called and asked was I coming home for Thanksgiving giving. Then my sister Laura called and I talked to my nephew for a while. Yeah, I and Ethan have been hanging out here and there. I asked him to dance. Thinking about asking him on an actual date soon. Don't want to move too fast since I know he had or has a thing for you." Derek noticed how quiet Stiles was. "That's okay with you right?