Mr. Virginity (pt11)

Derek lifted his head from the table he was at. He had been studying for his last two finals that week. One of them was Mr. Roberts class. The one class that had been his hardest. Mr. Roberts had given Derek so much hell over the school year. Getting him benched from games was one of the things Robert's did. All Derek was looking forward to was graduation, time with his friends, family, and Stiles. Stiles who looked extremely adorable sitting at the front desk on his stole hunched over a book. He kept making faces every time he read something exciting. It was the second book he had started reading. He had told Derek all about it, even reading his favorite parts to Derek on the phone. Derek watched as Stiles slide his hand across the desk searching for his cookies, not once taking his eyes off the book. Derek smirked as Stiles kept tapping his hands all over the desk. Almost falling off his stole, Stiles found his bag of cookies. He slides the bag cookies to him and started eating one as he kept reading. Derek decided not to disturb him since he knows better than to come between Stiles and his books.

"Staring at Stiles won't help you get any studying done," Lydia said from across the table. Aside from Stiles, Lydia was the only smart person Derek knew. He decided to ask her for help. Scott and Stiles warned her she could hard to study with, but he took his chances. "I'm pretty sure Stiles isn't into guys who had to repeat senior year."

"Why to hit a man where it hurts Lydia." Derek turned his attention back to his textbook and notes. Lydia had written out a good thirty problems for him work.

Lydia smiled at Derek. "Think of it as motivation." Lydia turned a page in her own textbook. "Now finish those problems. We have more to go over." Derek sighed softly and went back to working out the problems in front of him.

Some time later after Stiles finished putting away books and vacuuming the floor he went back to his book. That was till he slammed his books shut in annoyance. He shut the book and stared at the book. Wondering why one of the characters had been so stupid. If he had been at home he would throw the book. Only later to pick it up and feel guilty for harming a book. In Stiles' minds books were fragile works meant to be cherished. It had annoyed him to no end when he had discovered a book that had been mistreated. Pages stained with God knows what. It annoyed him so much that he made a sign to the front desk. Telling patrons to treat books better.

After staring intensely at his book for too long, Stiles pushed his glasses up on his nose. He looked to his left to see a frustrated Derek studying hard. Lydia was helping him study but Stiles knew studying with her was like being with an actual teacher. Stiles wanted to help. He got up from his stool and told his co-worker he was taking his break early. Stiles walked over to the table where Derek and Lydia were working. He sat down next to Derek looking over his notebook.

"You seems to be doing just fine." Stiles took a pen and started going over the problems. Only a few of them were incorrect.

"He's getting there,if only he would focus." Lydia flipped a page in her magazine. She had long finished studying and was multitasking as she helped Derek.

Derek lightly placed his hand on Stiles' thigh. " Maybe if I had the right kind of motivation," Stiles twitched when Derek's had moved up higher. "I could focus a lot better."

"Not gonna happen." Stiles informed Derek.

"Do I have to beg?" Derek cocked his head to one side.

"You can if you want to, doesn't mean anything will happen." He started writing out new problems for Derek.

Derek came closer. "Please?" Derek whispered. Lydia put her headphones in ignoring them. "Please, Stiles." Stiles looked at Derek. He was giving Stiles puppy dog eyes.