Mr Virginity (pt 12)

Because this is my favorite Sterek Gif ever!! Please please please remember to vote guys

Because this is my favorite Sterek Gif ever!! Please please please remember to vote guys. Thank you. And thank you for all the support for Sterek Files.

I kept staring up at the night's sky. Every star shined so bright as the moon hung high in the sky. I could hear sounds of the heavy snow landing in the trees. Someone was calling me. They sounded as if they had been trying to get my attention for some time. I was lost in the cold beautiful night. Snow wasn't something we had back in Beacon Hills. I was about to reach my hand out when someone called again. This time, something else took my attention.

Not only did he take my attention. He pulled at my heart causing me to stop breathing for a short moment. I didn't know how long Stiles had been standing there, but I was now nervous. He always made me nervous. I always got this feeling in my stomach every time I laid eyes on him. It's like the feeling you get on the first day of school. Or when you're talking to your crush and you're trying not to say anything stupid. That was me on the inside.

A smile came across his face making me smile too. I could see the cold air wasn't too kind to him. Stiles cheeks and nose were a rose red color on his pale skin. I would have offered my scarf, but he would just be too stubborn to admit he needed it. Instead, I came closer and wrapped him in my arms. I could see his glasses were fogged up and that was his reason for calling out to me.

"Stay with me." He mumbled softly.

"There is no other place I would rather be." If only he realized he felt like home to me. Like comfort and peace. That's something I had never felt before. My eyes looked over his face. I wish we could stay like this forever. Frozen like the snow around us.

"Der?" He was calling my name again. This time, it sounded like he was worried. "Derek?"

Derek's eyes opened. The light was on in the room. He looked at Stiles first who looked half awake and worried. It was then that Derek remembered that he was in Stiles' bed.

"You had a bad dream?" Derek's voice was low and groggy. He could feel Stiles hand on his cheek.

"I should be asking you that." Derek sat up looking at the alarm clock. It was a little after four in the morning. He rolled eyes at the clock. "I rolled over and noticed that I pulled the blanket off you. I turned the light on to spread it out and noticed your cheeks were a little wet. Like you were crying in your sleep."

It had been some time since Derek had a dream about Stiles. They had stopped sometime after spring break. Derek assumed it was his subconscious trying to tell him how his heart really felt. That his dreams were acting out everything he was too afraid to do. "Was just a dream. I really good actually." Derek laid back down looking at the glowing stars on Stiles' ceiling.