Will You Ever Be Mine

Prolouge

We take a risk when we open our hearts because the truth is, we will get hurt. 

I was always told that even if its the love of your life and you have wonderful, deepening, growing, 

powerful years together, its a human experience to feel hurt by them when that person passes over.

But how can it be a human experience when the my heart feels heavy, someone please tell me how I know I will get over him.

They said there is time to stop him from falling into the wrong hands but what if I can't? 

What if right now I'm watching him say his vowles to his fiancee, within minutes they will be married.

I hate watching this, I hate watching the love of my life standing infront of an alter with another girl other then me.

I need to stop this... I can't let this happen.... I can't live on like this knowing the he will be doing things with her instead of me, I need to stop this now! 

"If there are any objections, please come foward and forever hold your peace" Sabi ng Pari. 

Eto ang moment na ang alam ng lahat ng tao walang magtatangkang magsalita... Pero nagkakamali silang lahat. Kailangan ko tong gawin para sa'kin...

Bago pa man uli makapagsalita ang pari, sumigaw ako...  "I object!"