049s flashback

I walk around the forest looking for something anything to cure this outback. Then I hear whimpering 'who could be out here during a snowfall?' I ask myself. I follow where the noise is coming from and I see a human huddled under a pile of sticks. He was shirtless and shivering but the most prominent thing was his hair. It was a very peachy color with a hint of brown orange. I try to walk up quietly to the man but I step on a twig and it snaps. The man jerks up and stares at me. His eyes weren't normal either neon pink orbs that burned into mine. I expected him to scream but instead he crawled to me and hugged my legs begging me to take him out of here. I was shocked at first because normal human would have died from my touch but here he was still alive, crying, and begging for me to take him away from here. I stare at this man for a minute then I help him up and carry him to my lab.

Once we arrived I gave him and blanket, some old bread, and hot water. It wasn't much but he seemed thankful for it. "Thank you sir. I had been out there for 10 years. My so called 'parents' left me out there to die because of my hair and eyes." "Now why would parents live there offspring to die out in a forest?" The man looked down at the ground and explained the whole situation. "I  sorry. I would have never asked if-" the man raised his hand. "No it's all right. You asked and I answered. The names Magnus what's yours?" I think for a second then I answer him. "I am known by many names but you may call me the doctor." "The doctor huh? I like it." The man smiled at me and I feel something warm in my being. Could it be? Yes it is companionship. Something I have longed for for years.