Chapter 13

Rose had told everyone the plan and she was just about ready to execute it. She had told the plague doctor about 1471s threat and he said that they would deal with it later. "Are you ready to leave?" "I am ready whenever you are my dear." He takes her hand in his. "Then let's get the fuck out." Her hand reaches up to his mask and she pulls it up a bit enough to kiss his soft lips.

Rose walks down to the main control room determination on her face. Her armor appeared on her when she spotted a couple of guards. "3000 you're not suppose to be-" she punched the guard breaking his jaw. The other one shoots at her but the bullets bounce off ricocheting back to him. Rose takes her katana and wedges it into the door forcing it open. Suddenly she hears groaning and she sees the other guard pleading for mercy. Rose grabs him by the neck. "Fine if mercy is what you want." She snaps his neck. "Then it's mercy you will get." She drops the corpse and continues to fight her way to the control center. Once there she jabs her sword into the main computer. The SCPs are now loose.

Clef heard the alarms going off. He looked the screens and seen everything leaving  their cells. "What the?! What's going on?!!!" He check the screen of the control room but all he saw was the words 'FUCK THE FOUNDATION' written on with blood. Clef's blood boiled. "ROSE!!!!!!"

The doctor ran toward the elevator dodging and killing guards and scientist who stood in his way. He made it to the elevator and went up. He was going to live through this. He wasn't going to let Rose grieve like he did for his old love.

The shy guy charged out of his cell ignoring everything around him. He trampled anyone that got in his way. He was going to be free. He was beautiful and he was going to face the world without fear of being ridiculed by his looks. The halfling promised him that.

Fernand was having an all you can eat buffet eating humans left and right, laughing, and just having a good time. 'That halfling isn't so bad after all. She is giving me free food.' And with that he headed toward the hanger.

Magnus sensed something was wrong. Something was coming but he didn't know what. All he knew was that he had to get to the foundation and fast.