Chapter 4

Rose and Johnson walk to Clef's office but Rose was to preoccupied to think. "What are we doing?" Rose asked. "Dr. Clef needs to see you. Something about speeding up the process." Rose gulped. She didn't like the sound of that. After a while of walking they made to to Clef's office and he was standing outside it staring at Rose with his cold eyes. "Finally I was wondering when you'd show up. Thank you Dr. Johnson now go away." Dr. Johnson leaves. "Come on girl. I've got something that'll help your abilities come faster." Clef and Rose walked toward hangar filled with trucks like the one that brought her here. Rose began to panic "Don't worry this time you'll be in the passenger seat." Clef said. They climb into a truck and began to leave the site.

After hours of driving they stop in what seemed like the middle of the desert. Rose was confused when Dr. Clef got out. "Come on girl. This is our stop." Rose reluctantly got out and followed him. After a while of walking they stop in front of a heavy armed gate. Two military men meet them at the entrance. They saluted and asked "What brings you here sir?" "Let this girl in she needs to 001." They saluted again. "Yessir." They stand back and the gate opens. Clef looks at Rose "Well let's go." Clef walks and Rose follows. The gate closes and he looks at Rose. "This is as far as I go but you keep going. You'll know 001 when you see it." Rose looks into the distance but then walks forward.

After a little bit of walking a bright light stings Rose's eyes. She uses her arm to block off some light. Then she sees it. SCP-001. It was a giant being made completely of light with four flaming wings behind it. Fear engulfed Rose but something compelled her to move toward it. When she was a few feet from it she stopped. She stared at the being for a few moments then yelled "Excuse me!!! But the Clef said you could help me!!!" The thing did not respond. "You see my dad was an SCP and he had weird abilities tha-" she was cut off by the crushing feeling in her throat. She couldn't breath. She couldn't move. She started to panic. Then she felt something coursing through her, and it felt like she was being torn apart from the inside out, a blinding light flooded her version, she screamed as a booming voice said in her head BECOME. Her hair became the peachy brown orange, her eyes became neon pink, and her pupils red as blood. Once it was over Rose collapsed. She had blacked out.

Dr. Clef had heard her scream and was walking slowly toward it. Halfway there he had found the girl, unconscious but alive and the transformation was complete. The man looked at her for a minute and then picked her up and carried her bridal style. He looked in the direction of the SCP. He stared for a long time then gave a slight nod and mumbled a thank you.