Chapter 15

By the time Magnus and the others got there the city was already in shambles. They raced with unnatural speed trying to get to Melissa's neighborhood. Once they got there they saw nothing but death and destruction. "How are we gonna we mom?!" Rose asked. Magnus looked out at all the neighborhood and then looked at 343. "Father can you teleport us to my wife's house?" "I will anything for you my child." And then they were in Melissa's house.

Rose looked around like it was the first time. She hadn't been here in almost a year. "Melissa?!" Magnus called out. There was some noises and shuffling and then Melissa and Anna walked in the room. Melissa gasped "Magnus!" Then she ran to him and hugged him. "I am here my love and I brought our daughter with us." Melissa looked at Rose. She looked so much older her hair and eyes now the same as her father's. "Rose." Rose looked at her mother. "Hi mom." Anna walked up to Rose and looked at her. Rose suddenly got self conscious of how different she was and didn't look at her friend. "Wow and I thought you looked like your father before." Rose looked at her friend shocked at how calm she was and how she was smiling. Tears filled Rose's eyes and she began sobbing. She covered her face with her hands. Anna walked to her and hugged her. "Hey it's ok." After a little bit Rose calmed down and Anna pulled away. "After this is over. We've got a lot of catching up to do." Rose wiped a tear away and nodded "Yeah I would like that." And smiled at Anna. Then suddenly a hand went through Anna's stomach from behind. She gasped and Rose looked to see one of the SCP- 1471s. It removed it's hand and disappeared. "NO!!!!!!!!!" Rose screamed from the top of her lungs. Anna fell to the ground but Rose caught her before she hit it. "Anna." Rose choked out. She held her friend close to her. "Please 049 please help her." "I cannot." "Why?" "Because if I touch her she'll die anyways." Rose cried even more. "I'll help her." Everyone looked at Melissa. She helped me when I needed it now I'll help her." She looked at 049. "Just tell me what to do." 049 looked at her in shock but nodded. "Alright." "And while they help Anna. Rose, the others, and I will hunt the rest of the SCPs, especially the 1471s." Magnus said. Rose handed Anna to her mother and went off with her father and the others.