Chapter 18

They finally made it to 682 and he growled glaring at them. "Well look at what we have here. The freak, the Cannibal, the supposed God, the halfling, the Rogue, and the Foundation all teaming up to stop me. How interesting." It said. "THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH 682!!!!!! ITS TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!!!!!!!" Magnus said with venom in his words. 682 laughed "Do you really think you can stop me on your own, rogue?!!!" "I CAN AND I WILL!!!" Magnus closed his eyes and put his hand out in front of him concetrating. Rose could feel energy surging around him. Magnus was getting more power he started floating in the air. 682 looked unamused and slashed at Magnus. He's concentration broke and he went limp and fell to the ground. "DAD!!!!!!" Rose yelled running up to him. Magnus coughed blood spilled out of his mouth. "Dad..." Rose muttered tears going down her face. "Rose it's up to you." He wheezed. "You have to stop him." "How?" She asked. "You are my child. You'll know what to do." Rose stood up. 343 walked up and picked up Magnus "Go girl I'll take care of your father." Rose looked at 682 nervously. 682 laughed at Rose. "Give me your best shot." Rose didn't know what to do. She started to shake. "Pathic." Rose closed her eyes and concentrated. As she focused she thought back on everything that happened.

~"Happy 17th birthday Rosemary!" Her mother says. The girl blushes "Mom you can just call me Rose." The mother laughs "I know but your father loved your name." "I know you always tell me that."~

~Rose screamed and tried to pull to thing off her only to see it was her best friend. "Dammit Anna how many times have i told you not to that!!!" Anna got up and pulled her friend up. "Sorry but today's your birthday and you deserved that one."~

~"What were you thinking? You could have been killed." "Really? All these years you finally meet me and that's what you say?!" They stared at each other in tense silence. "I am sorry. I-" Rose held her hand up. "No I shouldn't had snapped. I know why you left." Magnus smiled.~

~Rose then gently put her hands on the mask and slowly took it off. Once she saw his face she gasped and covered her mouth, tears formed in her eyes. "What's wrong?" The doctor asked touching his face. Rose removed her hand and smiled. Her tears now falling. "Nothing." She said putting a hand on his face. "You're beautiful."~

~"Well I think you're beautiful just the way you are." Suddenly Rose felt a pair of cold arms around her and she heard weeping in her ear. She looked to see 096 crying and hugging her. Rose put her arms around his and said "it's ok. Let it all out."~

~A booming voice said in her head "BECOME"~

Rose opened her eyes and a white light blinded her. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" She heard 682 yell. Then everything went black.