Gym Class ~1~

So this is my first Larry Fan Fiction! I have HUGE plans for this book, it will be extremly long. :) Really hope you like it, enjoy :) (Not edited) Also remember this is just the first chapter, I promise the book gets better, this is kind of just a introductory chapter. The book will get better the further you get into it.

Harry's POV

I woke up too hear the birds chirping and see the sun shining through my window. It was quiet rare for a day in Doncaster, England. Today was Wednesday, Decmber 15. Another day at my stupid school in grade 10. Another day in prison.

I got up from bed too get changed into my usual clothing for the day. I qiuckly looked in the mirror of my bathroom in my room, to see that my hair was a complete mess. I quickly shook it around. That fixed it everytime. After I had done so I looked back into the mirror and my hair was back to normal. I then turned to walk out of my bathroom towards my closet so I could decide on what to wear.

I scanned through my racks of clothes; finally deciding on a pair of black skinny jeans and a v-neck creme colored shirt. "Hurry up Harry! You're going too be late for school!" My mum's voice yelled from downstairs.

"Yes I'm coming mum!" I yelled back. I snatched my bag from the floor and ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning, love." My mum said. She was standing at the counter preparing breakfest for my sister Gemma, and I.

"Morning." I replied. I kissed her on the cheek and stole a peice of toast off of the plate infront of her.

"Hey! Harry you're toast is coming!" She yelled. I laughed and bit the toast anyway. She glared at me.

"What? What'd I do?" I asked innocently. She never spoke just gave me a look and returned to making her toast. Gemma suddenly came down the stairs.

"Morning all." I heard her say.

"Morning." My mum and I said in sync. I had to leave very soon. School started at 8:30 am and it was 8:15 am now. I was soooo going to take the car beofre Gemma no way was she getting it today. She already got it two days of the week!

"Have a nice day mum!" I yelled. I ran to the front door, bag on my back. I scooped up the keys and ran towards the car.

"Hey! Harry no! I get the car today!" Gemma yelled while running after me.

"Not going to happen." I said simply. I watched her run towards the car in our driveway, as I stood there with the door open in my hand. I climbed in fast before she could stop me from driving away. I turned on the ignition and backed up out of the drive way. I had my sunglasses on as I was driving down my road in my white ferrari (Tis why we fight over who gets to take it to school everyday). My school was with in walking distance of my house but taking the car was so much better.

When I reached the parking lot of my school I got tons of stares from fellow students. Mostly girls. I parked in a parking spot that was some what close to the school and walked to where Zayn and I always hang around. "Hey Harry!" Zayn yelled. He was leaning against the brick wall of our school puffing a smoke.

"Hey Zayn!" I yelled back. I walked towards him. All of our friends were leaning against the wall. Most of them were puffing smokes, some weren't. A few girls were hanging around Zayn drooling over him. As I got closer to them Zayn shooed them away and gave the 'Call you later' hand signal to one of them.

"Who was that?" I asked, now right next to him grabbing a smoke from his pack.

"Eh, just a pottential one night stand." I huffed at what he said. I puffed on my smoke.