Terrorized ~8~

This chapter has alot of swearing, and some content that people under the age of 14 should not read. DO NOT continue to read if you are under the age of 14.

Harry's POV

I felt a hand on my arm rattling my body. I groaned in response. "C'mon Harry I know you're up. Get up love," I heard Lous' sweet voice say. I put a smile on my face and turned to him. He was still in the sleeping bag with me. 

"Morning love," I said. He smiled. Our eyes were connected. I leaned in quickly for a little smooch. Louiswas surprised, but after he realized what I was doing he kissed back.

"Aw guys c'mon. Do that on your own time," Liam said. Right, we weren't in out own room. Whoops. Louis giggled. He leaned in too whisper something to me.

"Let's get up out of the sleeping bag, and I'll push you against the wall and we can pretend to a snog to freak them out, yeah?" 

"It doesn't have to be pretend," I looked at him with a cheeky smile. He raised his eyebrows. We were new lovers, why not? I never noticed how long, and how much I wanted to do this with Louis until now, and now that I can I just can't get enough of him. 

I got out from the sleeping bag with Louis. Everyone was getting ready for school now. Liam was picking out clothes from his closet, Zayn was about to leave so he could go home and do his hair, and Niall was laying on the bed still but he wasn't sleeping.

Out of the blue Louis pushed me against the wall. I almost fell but managed to regain my balance. I leaned against the wall so only my shoulder blades and head were touching the cold surface. Louis walked to me with confidence. I watched him as he licked his lips. He grabbed my hair and kissed me. Not just a little peck on the lips, but a deep passionate kiss. I knew he was going to do this but I felt unprepared. He licked my lips, as his wet flesh skimmed my plump lips a tingle was sent down my body. I responded almost immediately by making my mouth ajar.

I was holding back moans as our lips moulded together. I knew our friends were here and they were probably disgusted but I was so deep in the moment I couldn't notice. A moan rolled up from the back of Louis' throat. I never thought kissing a guy would be this...amazing. But Louis was different. It didn't matter if he was a guy, a girl, an it he would still be my Boo and I would still be his Hazza. Louis started grinding his hips in a circular motion on my hips. I tried hard to push down the moan that was going to escape my mouth. But the moan was to strong to hold back so, it ended up sounding similar to a groan. I weaved my fingers in Louis' short fringe. This was my first time to snog a guy. This was my first time to snog Louis, sober. 

All I could think of was Louis. It was as if the wrold had faded away and me and Louis were the only to human beings left on the planet. Without thinking I started to take off Louis shirt. "HEY! That's enough! Stoooop!!" Liam yelled. He yelled so loud I think he might have woken up the entire neighborhood. Louis and I broke away from the kiss. Our lips were candy apple red and our breathing was heavy. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. This was supposed to just be a joke to creep out the boys, but it turned into something we couldn't stop. It was almost as if we were lions and we were hadn't had anything to eat for a long time.

"God, you guys looked like you were stranded in a desert for a year with no water. And the noises you were making" -Niall shivered- "the noises were, um, intimate. When Harry started lifting up your shirt Lou, I thought he was going to take you right there," he finished. I smiled a devilish smile. Liam seemed to have been trying to ignore it and just pick out his clothes. I can just imagine it, Liam and Niall trying to have a conversation while there are two snogging, noisy, teenage boys in the room. Ha even just thinking the thought makes me laugh.