Author's Note

I'm sorry this isn't an update but I need to say this. I want to thank everyone who helped me get to my goal of 1k reads by New Years. This amazing girl stayed up so late and made it her mission to make sure I got my goal. I litterally could not be happier. @infinitive_direction you are my girl. Thank you so much. Now I know what One Direction mean when they say thank you, frankly anyone saying thank you to their fans. Because I truly cannot thank you enough. I also can't thank the people that have read my book enough. This literally means so much to me and if I wasn't typing right now I would be jumping up and down listening to music and celebrating.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! <3 :) This will be in my memory forever. January 1st 2014 will always be in my memory. (along with you @infinitive_direction) I love every single oen of you who helped me get to my goal! I realy don't know what to say. When i went on wattpad this morning when i woke up I really wasn't expecting to see a little sign on my reads that read '1k' I didn't expect it at all. I never thought of all people this would happen to me, but thank you so much everyone! Aghhh! Love you all! *virtual hug* for everyone!