First Practice ~5~

Harry's POV

The sun shined through Louis' window in his room. I looked at Louis' alarm clock to see what time it was. Almost time to go to school. I shook Louis hoping he would wake up. "Lou. Louis wake up." I said. Eventually I heard him groan.

"Eh, I don't want to go to school." He said. I smiled.

"C'mon Boo, wake up." I said. I continued shaking him.

"Mum?" He said. I looked at him with a confused expression.

"What?" I asked.

"You called me Boo. My mum used to call me Boobear when I was young." He told me.

"Oh. Aww, how cute. I'm calling you that now." I said. He flipped around to look at me. He gave me a pouty face.

"Fine, but then I get to think of a nickname for you." He said. He lied there pretending to be in deep thought. "Hazza." He finally came out with it. I giggled. I just looked at him for a second but then I got out of his bed and stretched. Lou got out of bed too. He was so cute. Agh stop Harry!

"Well I guess I'll see you outside of your house when we walk to school. You need to get ready Haz." Louis said. I nodded. My curls went all over the place and I did a hair flip to fix them. 

"Ok Boobear. See you soon." I said. I gave him a funny face and went back over to my house.

---

I opened the door to see my mum was in the kitchen doing her morning routine before work. "Hello mum." I said.

"Hey Harry. Why are you just coming home?" She asked, still not facing me.

"I stayed overnight at the neighbors house. Louis' house." I said. After that I walked up the stairs to my room to get ready for the school day. My room was cold for some reason. Very cold. Maybe because I didn't sleep in it last night. I truly don't know. 

I walked towards my closet to figure out what I was going to wear today. I couldn't decide at the moment so I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth, but the door was closed. "Who's in here?" I yelled.

"Gemma! Now leave me alone, I get the main bethroom this morning." She yelled back.

"Well you can't just not let me use it!" I huffed.

"Watch me." I heard a faint whisper. I almost didn't catch it. I rolled my eyes and turned to go back into my room. I took off my shirt, shivering at the cold air of my bedroom. I turned to look out my window, at the foot of my bed. There Louis was in his room changing. He was in the middle of taking off his pajama pants. I smirked to myself. I tried to drag my line of sight away from Louis, but I couldn't. I knew if I got caught I would be in some trouble.

He was now only in his boxers. He turned around towards the window for whatever reason and I quickly turned away from the window. You have to stop this Harry. This is weird. My brain was telling me that, but everything else was telling me to look out the window. So I followed my crazy, stupid, insane heart and looked back out the windwow. I regretted it as soon as I did. Lou was turned towards his closet in nothing. He was nude, and I was staring at his bum. Quickly I adverted my eyes. Well that was. . . interesting.

I turned back to my closet to pick out my clothes. I chose to wear a plain black shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and a grey beanie. I walked into the bathroom I had in my room. I shaked my hair around to fix it up so I didn't look like I had bed head. I then brushed my teeth and stripped. I took a second to look in the mirror, then put my clothes on and walked downstairs for breakfest. "Morning mum." I said.