Paralyzed ~13~

Zayn's POV (Wednesday January 27th)

Tonight was the night of our third audition. It was hard to believe that we are already in week three. The amount of fans seem to be growing more day by day. It's my dreams coming true. I have already exceeded what I thought I could do. The fans have already done so much for us, and I truly couldn't be thankful enough.

Last Friday was the day I found out who the mysterious person that texted me was. I still am in shock. I haven't been able to piece together what he has said so far, but I'm trying. I know we had a history. But what he is saying just doesn't make sense, considering his actions. I knew the first time he hit me, would just escalate and grow more and more. I have scars from him. But they aren't seen. I cover them with tattoo's, and most are under my clothes. He hurt me, and quite frankly I do not want to talk to him anymore.

I was strong enough to recover from the damage he has done. Yet I am not strong enough too continue too carry a conversation with him. Not only is it hard for me, it's not socially acceptable. My phone buzzed on the side table.

It was him.

Luca: Hello.

Me: Don't talk to me anymore.

Luca: What's wrong? Did I say something?

Me: No you did something. I know who you are.

Luca: I don't believe you.

Me: I don't care whether you believe me or not. It's the truth and I don't want to talk to you. Why are you reaching out? Why now?

Luca: It is none of your business why I wish to talk to you now.

Me: Yes it is! After what you did to me. I think I deserve to know the truh, you son of a b***h.

Luca: Fine. I'll tell you. But not like this. In person. I won't tell you when. I won't tell you where. I will tell you this though. Soon.

Me: Why are you doing this? You ruined me for a long time Luca! Why have you come back?

Luca: I'm doing this, for a reason. I can't say now. I did not ruin you. I simply ... helped you.

Me: 'Helped' you call, hitting me constantly, not letting me leave the house, yelling at me 'help'!? Just because I'm different. Just because I liked guys. I hate you. You know what. Don't talk to me. Don't go near me. Just live your life, and forget me. Like we did before. But this time. Forget me forever Luca Cooper.

Luca: Well not everyone gets what they want, now do they? Because I can't forget you. You need help Zayn.

I wasn't going to answer him, but with that response. I kind of have no choice. He offended me, it wouldn't be right not to fight for my dignity.

Me: how do you know I haven't changed? Huh? How do you know I'm still gay Luca. Huh tell me?

Luca: Well I never thought about that, I guess. But I assume you are.

Me: Well I'm not! Okay. I like girls. You were an experiment.

I lied, I love Liam. I don't like girls. But I'm doing this because I don't want to face him.

Luca: Right. Well I guess I will talk to you again, some time.

After that I didn't answer. I didn't want to tak to him, and I was going to avoid him as much as possible. I hate him. So God damn much.

I sat on my bed holding back tears of anger and frustration. I wanted to break something. No scratch that, I needed to break something. I got up from my bed angrily and looked around my room for something I could break. Instead of grabbing something and breaking it, I decided to take my anger out using a different strategy.