New Friend ~2~

"How are you?" Simon Cowell asked.

"Hello." I simply said. I was on center stage and all eyes were on me. It felt so alien.

"Nice to meat you, what's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Harry Styles." I answered. People in the crowd clapped and woooohed.

"Ok Harry. Uh how old are you?" He continued.

"Uh I'm sixteen." I answered.

"Ok, so tell me a bit about you." Simon said.

"Ummm I work in a bakery." I started.

"And Harry so you left school gone to work there, yeah?" He asked.

"Uh I work on Saturdays. But I finished my GCA's just now so I'm going back to college in September." I answered.

"And what are you going to study at college." He asked. I started to feel like it was just me and Simon in the room. Through out the conversation I grew more and more confidence.

"Um, law, sociology, umm business, and something else but I'm not sure yet." I finished. People in the crowd giggled.

"Wow. So what are you doing here today?" He asked.

"Um, well I've always wanted to audition, but I've always been to young."

"Ok. Alright what are you going to sing?" He asked finally. The moment had come. All the confidence in me drained away. I was left an empty soul, but I still managed to answer the question.

"Uh I'm going to do 'Isn't She Lovely' by Stevey Wonder." I answered with any ounce of confidence I could scrounge up.

"Ok good luck." He said. The crowd started to clap and the music was about to start. Oh my god. I was shaking now. I tried to control my body but it was so hard. When the crowd stopped clapping I started to sing.

'Isn't she lovely'

'sn't she wonderful' The crowd was still clapping. It was giving me confidence in myself. As I got further into the song I felt as if my voice got better.

'Isn't she precious'

'Less then one midnight old'

'And I never thought through love we'd be making one as lovely as she'

'But isn't she lovely' The crowd started clapping in a beat.

'Made from love' I finished singing there. The crowd broke out in loud clapping.

I woke up. Oh my god. That dream was so vivid. I looked to my left to see what time it was. 5:34 pm. Dinner time was soon. Although I think I would go tonight with out dinner. I didn't feel like facing my mum or dad right now.

Usually my dad or mum would call me down for supper but I heard no voices. I stayed up for most of the night. I chose to go on my phone or laptop for the night. I would get a text from someone new every minute. All of them were about today's events. I ignored most of them, unless they were from someone I knew. Then a thought occurred to me. How the hell did all these people get my number? Well that's creepy. Somehow Liam and Niall both got my phone number. I didn't mind though they were pretty cool. We talked about things we had in common. Which surprisingly we had alot in common. Turns out Niall and Liam are really close friends. They made a three way conversation somehow.

They apparently all love to sing, I told them I do too. Niall suggested that we hang out one night and see what we can do to combine our voices. I thought that would be really cool. I never thought about being a group but I think it would be so much better to share the fame then to have all the fame for myself.