Tattoo Parlor ~11~ Part 2

(Friday January 22nd in) Louis' POV

The bell for lunch had just rung and I was speed walking/pushing my way through the halls. I missed Harry. None of my classes had been with him so far today. I was getting close to my locker, I could see it. People started to shove and try to push me down because they knew I was gay now. For sure. I thought it would bother me that people would do this to me but I must have gotten used to it. That or I'm just happy to be with Harry, the one I love.

I shoved through a group of girls who were standing in front of my locker and opened it up. I hurriedly shoved my books into my locker, not caring if they got mangled. I reached into my backpack to get out my money. I was just about to grab my locker door to shut it when I felt hands wrap around my waist.

"Guess who," I heard my favorite deep raspy, yet cute voice say.

"Hmm let me guess. Is it Zayn?" I asked jokingly.

"No silly. It's me Harry," he said. He turned me around and I saw him standing there behind me. He pecked me on the lips quickly. When he pulled away I smiled but my eyes were wide.

"Haz, I know we're starting to come out. Not kissing though yet okay?" I said in a hushed tone. I checked my surroundings to make sure no one had seen.

"I'm sorry Lou. I just can't get enough of you," he said while clawing at my shirt. I simpered.

"Art room?" I asked. Harry's eyebrows raised on his forehead, and he gave a viscous smirk. He licked his lips then grabbed my hand and dragged me off to the art room. I caught a few people staring at us as we walked together. Some looked disgusted by us. I heard whispers here and there about us, but I didn't care anymore. I was becoming stronger, and it didn't matter anymore. Harry and I could get through anything now. At least that's how it felt.

When we reached the art room the door was locked. Harry tried to shake the handle, but it wouldn't budge. "It's locked," he said while he rested his hand on the knob.

"Any idea where the key is?" I asked.

"Only the teachers have the keys but, the janitors do too. Could you go find one and tell him you forgot like your pencil case in there or something?" he planned. I nodded. I ran off in search for a janitor. The halls were now a lot more empty, with all the students in the cafeteria eating. Eventually I found a janitor in one of the halls mopping up some dirty snow on the floor that was brought into the building by someones shoes.

"Hey, I was wondering if you could unlock the Art room. I left my pencil case in there and i really need it," I said. I was panting but trying to hide it.

"Uh yeah sure kid. Here are the key's. Come back with them when you find your pencil case," he said. He rummaged around in a bag hanging off of the cart and pulled out a ring of keys. He passed me the ring and told me which key to use. I nodded and said a quick thank you, then ran off to Harry.

I eventually reached the orange door that my Hazza was leaning on and unlocked the door. We slipped in discreetly making sure that no one would see. We shut the door behind us. The class room had art supplies all over. Some were in cupboards, some were on the counters. The desks were put in to groups of four and were messy with, paint, pencil, marker, and whatever else kind of art supplies you could think of. There were a few windows in the back of the classroom that shed gleaming light through the room. The teachers desk was sitting in the far back corner. It looked fairly untouched.

Harry laid me on too one of the groups of desk and slammed his face on mine. We kissed each other passionately. I knitted my fingers in his curls, and he massaged the back of my neck. Our breathing was loud, echoing off the walls. Harry was leaning on his elbows and knees. He moved down to my neck and started nibbling lightly. I fought the temptation to moan.