Chapter 3 ♥

- Cristina -

I had just opened my eyes, looked @ the time & saw that it was already 9 am , I checked to see if jayda was awake, she happened to be asleep still. So in the meantime I checked my phone like I did absolutely every morning. I had got ah text from ah number I wasn't even going to read the message but something possessed me to read it & it said ,

" hello babe. :3 your MY babe now since we kissed (; just kidding not yet we will take things really slow, goodnight ♡ " after I read it I smiled & knew it was ah text from Austin, I texted back " goodmorning cutie. ♥ & yesss thank you real slow, that was the best first kiss ever. ^_^ " after I texted him back I decided to go on twitter & to see what Austin's account was like, he had like 500,000 thousand followers I was surprised I only had like 500. I decided to follow him. I knew he was awake because in less than 2 minutes I got ah notification saying " Austin Mahone has now followed you " I started blushing. I had logged off twitter & went downstairs to see what Austin was doing & as I was walking down I saw him focused on his phone maybe on twitter he looked up @ me smirking & said " goodmorning beautiful. " everytime he complimented me my tummy would get butterflies , I smiled & replied " goodmorning handsome, but I don't think I'm beautiful @ all. " his eyes got wide & returned w/ " oh my god are you serious? your beautiful, your gorgeous, your amazing if only you could see yourself in my eyes. " as soon as he said all of that I had to give him ah little kiss on the cheek & I said " thank you that means ah lot to me coming from my first crush. " it was crazy how we were already talking, kissing, & acting like ah couple I knew him for ONE DAY before all this happened not even less than 24 hours. I decided to go to the kitchen & get some cereal, the only thing she had was golden grahams, they were my favorite so I got them down & poured them into my bowl w/ the milk & sat down @ the table.

. . . . ♥

- Austin -

Cristina had walked away to get herself some cereal as she walked away in my head I started singing Baby Come Back, no just kidding but she was gorgeous, I liked her ah lot. I decided to go back on twitter & tweet my Mahomies, but I saw ah notification from Cristina, saying she followed, I followed back. I knew she had saw it because she started smiling @ the table, & she tweeted " thanks for the follow Austin ♡ " & I replied " anytime beautiful (: " as soon as I tweeted her eyes got wide because I'm pretty sure my Mahomies went to go follow her, I knew they did because she set her phone down & I swear her phone was vibrating like crazy. I started laughing & than my phone vibrated, & I had just got her text , so I texted back " whoop goodmorning gorgeous, you look so fineee eating that cereal (; " After I texted back I could hear Jayda walking down the stairs & she said in her tired voice " morning guys " we both looked @ her & replied " morning " it was about 9:30 now. I decided to get myself ah bowl of cereal also.

. . . . ♡

- Jayda -

I walked downstairs to see Austin on the couch probably texting his bestfriend Alex who I thought was so handsome, or on twitter, Cristina was @ the table eating golden grahams like she did every time she spent the night. I checked my phone to see something new & I got ah text from ah random number, I opened it & it read " goodmorning, your cute, but I know you won't like me but I just thought I should let you know your beautiful ♥ " that text had made my entire day, I needed to find out who he was. I sat there thinking about who it could be.

. . . . ♥

- Cristina -

I finished my cereal & had emptied it out, it was about 12 pm when I was getting ready to go home, so I asked Jayda if she could take me home, & Austin came along, as I was about to open the door he jumped in front of me & said " hey beautiful may I? " I smiled & replied to him " no you may not " & winked. On the car ride home I turned on the radio , it was one of my favorite songs , it was " Beautiful Soul " by Jesse McCartney. As it played I heard someone singing it was Austin, he didn't sing bad for ah guy he was actually really good, & he told me it was his first cover when he was 14. So I turned down the radio , he looked @ me like why did you do that, I quickly went on youtube & looked up " Austin singing Beautiful Soul " & sure enough it came up & I clicked the video & his beautiful voice flowed.