Chapter 11 ♥

- Matthew -

I saw Cristina in the airport again, I ran up to her & made her turn around seeing that she was crying, I hugged her tight, she hugged back but she never looked up @ me until I said " everything will be okay I promise. " ♡ she knew it was me after I said that, I noticed Jayda crying too so I hugged both of them trying to cheer them up, they both ended up kissing me on the cheek. I ended up taking them bowling hoping it would end up better than it did when we went skating.

. . . . ♡

- Cristina -

I was thankful to have ah bestfriend like Matthew, he was always their for me making me laugh over the dumbest crap. he was like my brother I could never ever ever ever lose him. he had took us bowling to get our mind off our boyfriends.

. . . . ♥

- Jayda -

I was glad Cristina had ah bestfriend like Matthew, he was forever their to capture all the sad moments & to cheer her up, he was the type of guy every girl wanted, while we were getting our bowling shoes I saw these girls staring @ Matthew, than they came up to me asking if Matthew was dating Cristina,  I replied " no she has ah boyfriend & he's single. " they all smiled & walked away , I was like uhm alright creepers.

. . . . ♡

- Cristina -

I was putting on the shoes until I saw ah girl stand over me, it was ah really pretty, blonde, blue eyed girl she smiled than started saying " aren't you Austin's girlfriend? " I nodded, smiling she said " wow he chose you over Taylor what ah shame, I suggest you break up w/ him right away than? " I stood up & replied " okay listen up little girl I'm not scared of you, I'm still not scared of Tyler even though he hit me TWICE, I'm not scared of Taylor & her bestfriend even though they put me in the hospital, I can stand up for myself so don't take me for granted & you think threatening me is ganna' make me leave Austin, it's not so if I were you I'd turn around & walk away! " she looked @ me shocked , I sat back down I than looked up seeing that she was still there she finally walked away giving me an ugly look, but I could really care less . . . I was bowling w/ Jayda & Matthew for awhile it finally 10 pm so we left & Matthew walked me home.

. . . . ♥

- Matthew -

I walked Cristina home , than finally ended up going to my house which was 4 blocks down the road, as I was walking this truck pulled up next to me, Tyler got out of the car w/ 3 other dudes, I was standing their not knowing what the hell they wanted I was defenseless it was just ME & THEM, they all jumped @ me I tried fighting back I really tried than 2 guys started holding me so I couldn't hit back, Tyler & his friend kept hitting me so hard i knew they busted my lip, the other guy kept hitting my stomach , Tyler hit me like 16 times in the face , his friend started kicking me in the stomach, than they looked into my eyes & said " this is what happens when you mess w/ us. " they threw me to the ground,  leaving me there, they jumped into there ride & took off. I couldn't get up I was out for awhile, I finally got the courage to get up, I was closest to Cristina's so I tried my best walking their, I got to the door & rang the doorbell, I just knew I was in ah lot of pain, & I had blood everywhere.

. . . . ♡

- Cristina -

I was on the couch watching tv until I heard the doorbell ring , I saw Matthew standing their w/ blood all over his face & shirt, I was going crazy I brought him inside to get him cleaned up , I layed him down on the couch, crying my eyes out. I asked him " who did this to you? " he amswered " Tyler & his friends. " that got me so mad before I went looking for Tyler I had to get Matthew ah new shirt so I took his shirt off, revealing his abs, I couldn't stop looking @ his abs than I finally ran upstairs to get ah shirt from my dads closet, I told Matthew to put it on, I gave him ice & wiped off all the blood. I was so mad i left Matthew there to rest. I had to call Austin & tell him.

. . . . ♥

- Austin -

I had just got home from the airport , I saw Cristina calling so I answered ♡

" hey babe ? "

" Austin, Tyler & his friends fu*king beat up Matthew ! "

" what ! " I yelled shocked.

" yeah they beat him up, they went too far this time I don't give ah f*ck what happeneds now but theh fu*king hurt my bestfriend, I love you boyfriend? bye! "

" Cristina wait . . . "

before I could say anything else she hung up, I was scared.

. . . . ♡

- Cristina -

I hung up the phone, leaving Matthew @ my house looking for Tyler, I looked everywhere for hours, I ran through parks, the pizza place, the skating rink, absolutely everywhere I had seen him before, I finally started walking home than I saw Tyler @ the snapback store, he was walking out & I ran up to him " what the f*ck did you do to my bestfriend! " he winked & said " nothing , I just gave him what he deserved. " I started throwing punches @ him , he hurt my bestfriend . . . . /.\

. . . . ♥

this chapter is short I know sorry about that but what do you think happens next? ♥ share, comment , vote, thanks <3 ^0^

who's your favorite characters, comment who & why they're your favorite I want to know for some reason ^-^