Chapter 18 ♥

February 14th ♥

- Cristina -

it was finally the day Matthew gout out of the hospital & Austin's song came out, today we both wore the shirts & snapbacks my mom bought us, & headed to the hospital , I was excited to see Matthew. we walked to the hospital together before we walked inside he stopped me, & said " no matter what happens I truly know deep down inside your the strongest , most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on, I love you girlfriend. " I stood there smiling, kissing him replying " I love you too, congratulations your my first official love. ♥ " he kissed me, we walked inside the hospital to see him walking out, I gave him ah hug trying not to hurt him, he lifted up his shirt showing me his stomach, his body was oh laaaaawd cute he had ah 6 pack , anyways it was like he had never been shot, I hugged him tighter , & kissed him on the cheek, he smiled & I grabbed Austin's hand so he wasn't uncomfortable w/ what happened before he came back from Miami.

. . . . ♡

- Austin -

we saw Matthew walking toward us, Cristina was afraid to hug him & hurt him but he said he was okay lifting up his shirt to show her that it was if he had never been shot, she hugged him tighter, kissing him on the cheek which got me jealous because for those couple of seconds he had my whole world in his arms. I was so jealous, but she grabbed my hand , kissing me deeply , looking into my eyes she said " boyfriend did you know that I love you? " I winked nodding my head replying " aye , girlfriend you know I love you too? " she smiled back & we all walked out of the hospital , Matthew looked @ us saying he had to go because he had ah date to go to so he would talk to us later, we nodded looking surprised.

. . . . ♥

- Matthew -

I just got out of the hospital, I had ah date to go to though, while I was in the hospital I had been texting this girl named Vannessa basically 24/7, I liked her ah lot , hopefully this date goes good, it was weird when I said I had ah date , Cristina's eyes got sad or nervous I just acted like I didn't notice, I smiled hugging Cristina, & giving Austin dibs.

. . . . ♡

- Cristina -

Matthew has ah date tonight ! seriously? wait why do I even care I have Austin, I love him , I needa' chill out & remember Matthew is JUST my bestfriend that's it, hopefully he didn't notice that I got worried , he scurried off to meet his date. it was just me & Austin again like always every second w/ him was the best, I loved it. we ended up taking more pictures today, we took pictures everyday which I never got tired of , there was now @ least 15,000 pictures in the album " ME & YOU 11062013 ♥ " since it was just us again, we decided to walk to Jayda's to see what Alex & her were doing, we walked to there house but they weren't home so we ended up going to the OG which Austin liked to call it Olive Garden. we walked in, they had music playing on 96.1 , we ordered than in the background I heard " Austin Mahone's first single 11:11 ! " my mouth dropped, but Austin wasn't paying attention I kept listening I heard his sweet voice come out of the speakers . . . . ♡

it's 11:11 make ah wish, make ah wish & say I hope you come true! yeauh 1 2 3 4 soon as you walk through the door counting 5 6 789 1 million thoughts quick hit my mind . ♡

it hit me the song that was his first single was about US ♥ the first night we met, I remember just like it was yesterday he had looked up saying " it's 11:11 make ah wish. " & I finished his sentence saying " & say I hope you come true. " that was the night we had OUR first kiss, the night I had my first kiss, he looked @ me smiling finally saying " Happy Valentine's Day babe, I love you so much. " I replied " aw happy Valentine's day my love, I love you too. that song is about US? " he smiled nodding , I practically jumped over the table kissing him, everyone was just staring @ us , & his song was still playing I jumped up screaming " I MIGHT SEEM CRAZY BUT THAT'S MY BOYFRIENDS SONG PLAYING ! " everyone smiled & clapped saying " congratulations. " he blushed it was cute how he got nervous.

. . . . ♥

- Austin -

my song started playing, I knew she got it when the first words of my song came out, she kissed me deeply shouting that it was my song playing, everyone congratulated me, I kissed her again, this had to have been the best valentines day EVER , I spent it w/ my girlfriend, our food came , we ate, talked, laughed, & had ah good time.

. . . . ♡

- Matthew -

I was walking to this girls house to pick her up, it is valentine's day I forgot to tell Cristina happy valentines day but she didn't tell me either, oh well hopefully this date goes good, I got to the girls house, she walked out she was wearing blue jean shorts, & ah cute red shirt , this girl was GORGEOUS ♥ I greeted her giving her ah hug, she grabbed my hand & we walked to the park together, we ended up talking about everything that came to mind but she asked me " so who was the last girl you kissed? " I didn't want to say Cristina my bestfriend, so I got closer to her face, she leaned in, I grabbed her waist & lower back , she gently pushed her lips against mine & that kiss gave me huge butterflies it wasn't as good as Cristina's kiss but I pulled away responding " you . " she smiled huge, saying " that was cute though. " as we were walking we saw Taylor she ran up to me giving me ah kiss in front of Vannessa, I pushed her back yelling " what the hell was that , Taylor get the f*ck off alright? leave me alone I'm on ah date go away! " Vannessa looked @ me than @ Taylor I started talking " Vannessa I'm not w/ her, nor will I ever be w/ her she is ah disgusting rat that is all over every guy! she is just kissing me because she hates my bestfriend! " I think Vannessa believed me until Taylor said " oh he told you he kissed his bestfriend? " Vannessa looked @ me saying " that's why you kissed me right! " I stood their w/ ah blank expression, I didn't know what  to say I looked @ Taylor who was smiling @ what she had done, Vannessa finally spoke again " you know what, whatever Matthew give me ah call when you find out what you want , good bye ! " I yelled " Vannessa wait! & Taylor stay the hell away from me , your so annoying, stop trying to f*ck up mine, Cristina's, & Austin's life, your just showing everyone you don't have ah life! " Vannessa turned around saying " what ? " I grabbed her hand saying " stop I want this to work " she replied " I do too but you need to prove you do so bye Matthew. " Taylor walked off happy of what she had done I kept saying " Vannessa " but she didn't turn around she ignored me , I hated Taylor why was she so obsessed w/ ruining our lives.

. . . . ♥

- Cristina -

we had just finished eating @ the OG , I payed the check Austin was mad about it but he quickly got over it, grabbing my hand, as we walked we saw Matthew so I yelled " bestfriend your date? " he looked @ Austin & said " your dumb ex-girlfriend fu*ked up my date, but whatever! " he didn't even let us talk he stomped away all mad, I felt bad I looked @ Austin , we decided to walk back home & talk to Matthew later but im'a find Taylor !

. . . . ♡

end of chapter 18, what do you all think? :D vote , comment , share ♡ thank you for taking the time to read my story , follow me @CristinaMahone ♥ oh just letting you all know I know my character cheated on him in the story, I would never do that in real life ^0^