Chapter 19 ♥

- Cristina -

I ran around trying to find Taylor, she needed to pay for what she did to my bestfriend, Matthew didn't deserve what she did, it was Valentine's Day , he should be on his date enjoying it but no she had to ruin it! while I was running around I bumped into Ashton who was crying her eyes out, she looked up @ me crying, I hugged her asking her " what's wrong Ashton? " she responded " me & Robert broke up! " my eyes got wide, my throat got dry, I was surprised I than asked " what happened " she said " well okay so he was hanging out w/ his ex Brittany , I didn't like the idea @ all but he promised nothing would happen between them & that they were done for good, so I let him go & I told him I would be there around 5 pm to go get him, he nodded so than he kissed me & left, it was about 4:45 so I was walking to where he was @ subway, I got their 5 minutes early I looked inside all happy to see my boyfriend he was making out w/ her , holding her hands! " I gasped, hearing every word she said I hugged her again saying " I'm so sorry everything will be okay I promise . " while I was talking to her Robert showed up saying " Ashton I'm so sorry , I love you , I just . . . I wasn't thinking please forgive me? " she looked @ him angry yelling " sure you love me you proved it today on Valentine's Day that you love me, you proved it well while you were kissing another girl , we're so done leave me alone! " she walked off Robert looked @ me helplessly , I felt bad but I understood where he was coming from I mean I kissed my bestfriend, so I told him " Robert I'll help you but no promises but I have to go find Taylor. " he nodded w/ ah smirk hugging me saying " thanks I owe you one. " w/ that he ran off, I continued running around looking for Taylor, I finally found her @ the pizza place w/ ah date, so I thought I would just mess this up for her like she did to Matthew. I walked in , her eyes got wide , & soon enough her date looked @ me too, he looked confused I walked over to their table & told her date " I don't know you but since your sitting here w/ Taylor you must be f*cking amazing because I'm w/ her ex & let me tell you he is beyond perfect, your really not the guy for Taylor she deserves the worst guy in history, sure she's pretty but don't let her looks fool ya' she has the worst personality in the world to be honest but if that's what you want in ah girl , than Taylors perfect! " he kinda' laughed, Taylor was pissed she got up screaming " what the hell is wrong w/ you, it's Valentine's Day can't I have one day w/ out you messing it up ! " I laughed replying " Taylor just shut up yeauh your right it's Valentine's Day but you messed up my bestfriends date today too remember? " she walked out & left her date their, he than looked @ me smiling saying " thanks for the heads up, I'm Jacob. " I smiled " I'm Cristina nice to meet you & I hope I see you around. "

. . . . ♥

- Austin -

I wonder if Cristina found Taylor yet, I heard the doorbell ring , I ran to answer it to see Robert crying, he explained to me that him & Ashton broke up because he was kissing Brittany! I knew what Ashton was going through because Cristina did the same thing to me well not really it was ah peck, anyways I have to find ah way to get them back together.

. . . . ♡

- Jayda -

it was ah normal day , another amazing day w/ Alex, he would write me cute little letters & put them everywhere like on my pillow, mirror, door, closet they either read " babe I love you. " or " babe " w/ an arrow showing me where to go & whenever I got to the last one he would hug me from behind saying " I love you so much , do you ever think about Cristina's & Austin's relationship is like? " I replied " I love you too, & no Cristina tells me everything they do, like he does these note things, he sings to her, they take pictures, do ustreams together, have movie nights, have little wrestling matches, & they are forever kissing & hugging like us. " he winked & kissed my cheek.