siete

A long update again! Enjoy!

Word count: 2,539 words.

~

Call him asshole but Baekhyun has no choice to leave Chanyeol like that.

Baekhyun stepped the gas and accelerated the car. His hair was blown away as he opens the roof of his car. He clicks the auto-drive and sways his hand upwards, feeling the air kissed his beautiful hands.

“Good morning, Young Master Baekhyun.” A girl wearing with maid uniform abruptly bows to him as soon as he arrived at his father’s house,

And found his dad sitting on his favorite golden chair holding his two hands leaning on the table.

“What now, father?” Baekhyun says, in monotone voice.

“I heard you will be the lead role in your shit comeback?” his father smirks.

He doesn't even know why he still call him father in the first place. He treats him badly.

“How's that your business, dad? Look,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he stands up from his chair. “I came here on purpose ‘cause you said you’ll tell something important. And why the heck are you interferring with my life now? Haha!” Baekhyun points himself and laughed.

His father, obviously was very ticked off from him right now. He's touching his temple and Baekhyun would laugh on his situation.

“Yeah. So shut that mouth of yours and quietly sit down!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and obediently sits down.

“So shall we talk calmly, aryt? There's nothing to be worried abou—”

“Could you please just go straight to the point? I'm exhausted as fck!” his father laughs hard.

“Okay. Come in,” his father abruptly says, Baekhyun’s stops from mumbling and turned his head.

A girl comes in and looks at him widely. Baekhyun turns his head to his father and looks at him horribly.

“What kind of shit again this time, father?!” Baekhyun says, angrily.

“Calm down, son. You sit down.” he can't calm down. He can't fucking calm down right now in this situation.

Baekhyun is still not used to this shit. His father sets up with him again and again but then, Baekhyun was still not used to this. He wants to punch him hard right now but he can't. It's his father after all. But this is too much for him.

Everyone in his life controls him. He wanted to get out of this shit hole.

He glared the girl who was sitting beside him, obviously scared of him.

“Meet your fiancé, HaNi. This is my son, Baekhyun—”

“I don't give a shit! You are a horrible monster! You! HaNi or whoever you are, I'm sorry but I don't like this kind of shit.” Baekhyun laughs, tears falling.

“Could you just get out of my sight right now before I'll turn something that you wouldn’t want to see?!” Hani nods, crying.

Turning his father who is walking towards him, slapping his face.

Baekhyun felt so hopeless.

“You disgraceful child! You're an idiot son of mine, you’re worthless and disgrace to this family! You’re gay! Why do I even have a son like you?! Ha! Fck that comeback of yours! Haha! Now, get out of my sight, you asshole!” his father kicks him like he's a dog or something.