ocho

Chanyeol walks as if he's on fire. Thinking why the heck did he say that? He doesn't even give a damn about who's the main role about their comeback. But his stupid mouth can't stop!

Fucking! URGH!

"Chanyeol-ssi, it's time to change." one of the staff said. He nods and grabs a drink from the fridge.

Their outfits today are quite sensual so he liked it. Their make-up also are relevant.

But one person caught his sight. Baekhyun got first in their photoshoot. His outfit seems too sexy that his deep collarbones exposed. He's mouth dropped in awe. Baekhyun's movement is too sensual. Very very sexy.

"Good job, Baekhyun! Every picture you have in here are treasure! Can we just keep it here?" the photographer compliments that Chanyeol wants to vomit.

This guy is gay.

Baekhyun chuckles. The staff gave him a robe, fixing also his shirt that his collarbones is already covered. The other staff also guides him to wear the robe.

What a child.

Chanyeol is the next line. Very excited of his photoshoot yet nervous at the same time.

"Chanyeol! What's your problem?! Do you know how many times we did it?!" the photographer yelled to him, groaning as he looked his pictures on the monitor.

"Sorry." Chanyeol mumbles, feeling embarrased.

On the other hand, Baekhyun drinks his water as he watches Chanyeol very uncomfortable and stupid in his photoshoot.

Says who will be the next role.

He smirks and strides his walk towards Chanyeol.

He pushes Chanyeol's head forward.

"--What the fuck!" Chanyeol exclaims.

"Psh. Don't say bad words." Baekhyun nonchalantly whispers. "Don't bend your back and chin up. What the fuck, we worked 4 years already but you still don't know modelling." Baekhyun turns and smiles to the photographer.

"Haha. Sorry, he's just so stubborn. His bones are uncoordinated so I hope you understand. Hahaha." Baekhyun taps his shoulder and leaves.

Chanyeol gritted his teeth, stopping his urge from knocking off Baekhyun.

"And that's a wrap guys!" then they clapped their hands. The photographer turns and pace his way to Chanyeol.

"Let's talk. Okay, I might be offending a while ago so I'm sorry about that. But I'll go straight to the point. Please work on your poses. You're attractive, and talented. But there must be some lacks that can be worked out sooner. Just work on you pose that is not quite awkward in the camera. Your face is better though but I need best! Okay? So yeah, thank you. Oh, before I forget, I'll call Baekhyun to teach you 'cause he's so good." he smiled showing his braced teeth. Like a fucking teenager.

"What? Okay, I may be awkward but I don't need a guide! I can work by myself! I don't need Baekhyun! Okay, bye as fuck! I'll go now. Thank you." Chanyeol grabs his bag and left the photographer hanging.

I thought they are lovers? The photographer shrug off his shoulders and smiled.

Baekhyun ended up with his burdened on his shoulders. Sighing, he left the studio and went to his car.

He will be gone for a while.

"Where the heck is Baekhyun!?" this time, the CEO gone mad when he knew Baekhyun is missing.