dieciseis

Baekhyun ruffled his hair as he throws the paper that was given by his damn father. Baekhyun drove his way to their management and left Chanyeol for a while.

*

As soon as Baekhyun left, Chanyeol has just woken up.

Another day with him. Chanyeol groans.

He looks to the side of his bed and saw no sign of Baekhyun, a sleeping Baekhyun.

"Don't tell me he'll leave me here and I'm gonna fucking kill that shit." he mumbles as he threw the pillow.

"Baekhyuuun!" as he enters the kitchen, still no one answered.

Goddamnit! They will fucking kill me! He mentally says.

He tried to call him but he can't be reached. He tried to calm down but he can't. He tried to find him but he can't and it's been an hour already. He'll just wait.

Not until he hears a stomp of his way. Chanyeol abruptly stands and marched his way to the door and saw an exhausted Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun!" he exclaims and hugged Baekhyun. "Where were you? I'm so worried!"

"Hey," a small and soft voice he heard and hugs him back. "Calm down, Yeol. I was just working on something."

Chanyeol pushes Baekhyun from their hug and lightly smacked him on the head.

"I was worried! I mean-- you should've at least told me you have errands to do!" Chanyeol groans.

"I'm sorry." Baekhyun smiles and taps Chanyeol by the shoulder and walks his way to the table.

"What is that?" Chanyeol said as he saw Baekhyun bringing a plastic.

"We're going to play Chinese Checkers"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now, Byun Baekhyun?" Chanyeol laughs sarcastically.

"Do I feel doing it right now, Yeol? Come here." Baekhyun says as he prepares the board.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and squats infront of Baekhyun.

"Let's play rock, scissors, and paper first."

And Chanyeol wins. Well, he's the king.

Chanyeol got his chip first and aims its way to Baekhyun's white chip. Chanyeol is very serious while he closes his one eye, Baekhyun wants to laugh at this serious moment.

And Chanyeol flicked his chip and made its way to Baekhyun's eye!

Automatically Baekhyun got his hand up from his face and cried out.

"Shit! Fck! Oh! Ughhh! Fuck you Chanyeol! I told you to hit the chip not my fucking eyes!" Baekhyun rolls his body to the ground while covering his eyes.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" Chanyeol said as he help Baekhyun.

"Look into my eyes! Its fucking red! Btch! Urgh!" Chanyeol frowns and saw the fucking red eye of Baekhyun and a mark of the chip on his eyebags.

"I'm sorry!" Chanyeol pouts as he touches the face of Baekhyun.

"Kiss it then," Baekhyun said as he grins. Chanyeol was dumbfounded and smack Baekhyun by the head.

"Gross!" as he sat back.

"Let's play again, this time together with Soju." and Baekhyun got from his seat and grabs the bunch of Soju.

"Are you okay? You're weird today." he asked of curiosity.

"Well, I was when you didn't hit me with the chip on my fucking eye." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"I told you I'm sorry!"

"Yeah, yeah, it doesn't matter anyway. I'm happy for this to be honest. Since this is the last thing I will got from you..." he mumbled the last part.

"What u sayin'?"

"Nothin'," he says as he puts down the bottles of soju. "Lez play."

The both of them had fun as they drank theirselves with soju not until the music changes into a sad song that the two of them were drunk.

"Chanyeol-ah." Baekhyun said giddily in the middle of the game.

"Hmmmm????" Chanyeol chuckles as he swings his head side to side.

"I have something to say very important to you." Baekhyun said with his serious tone already. He's just sober and he can handle it.

"Hmmm... What ish ittt?" Chanyeol chuckles and pushes the board and hover himself to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was startled, his back on the ground "You are so cuteeeee! Look at those sinful lips baby Baek! Can I kiss it?????!!" Chanyeol hiccups and caress Baekhyun's lips.

Baekhyun smiles and caress Chanyeol's face with soft touch. "I hope we can, but we can't, Chanyeol-ah." Chanyeol blinks cutely and frowns.

"But why we can't! No! I want to!" Chanyeol cries, tears falling on Baekhyun's.

"Sssshh shhh don't cry." Baekhyun hushed him and touch him by the hair.

Chanyeol who feels pain in his arms by supporting his body all the time, he totally let his body lay on Baekhyun and nuzzled on his neck.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun looks up from the ceiling.

"Hrmmm.." Chanyeol even nuzzled more onto Baekhyun's neck. He's sleepy, and reached out his hands to hug Baekhyun.

"Would you mind having a gay friend?" he felt his hands became sweaty.

"Hm. I hate gaysh." he heard him and Baekhyun felt his heart got beaten up a million times.

"What if I am, Yeol? What if this gay beside you, likes you? No, who loves you a lot?" he closed his eyes as he said this. Finally.

Chanyeol abruptly opens his eyes and removes himself off of Baekhyun. Baekhyun sat up, too.

"What do you mean by that?"

This can't be.

"Y-you love me?" Chanyeol crackles a laugh and got his seat up.

"Chanyeol..." Baekhyun tried to reach him out but Chanyeol swats his hands away.

"Don't touch me!" Chanyeol yells, Baekhyun is hurt, and he can't blame him.

"I'm sorry..." Baekhyun cries. All he can say is sorry and sorry.

"No." and Chanyeol left him alone with that cold room.

And Baekhyun smiled with his heart. He knew it, and it's useless now.