seis

Hi, thanks for reading! And I decided to make this story English afterall it is so very awkward to change it suddenly to Filipino since I was using English language in the first place.

English is not my language so expect wrong grammars and typos.

Have fun to this long update! :)

Word count: 2,486 words.
-

When Baekhyun opened his eyes, fuck the hangover! It hurts like shit! He immediately went to the powder room, washing his face. Seeing his damn state (more like dumb) right now, was full of kiss marks makes him want to punch himself. It's not his style showing his true colors to his friends. It is suicidal.

Once he's done changing his clothes. The comfortable ones. He went down looking something to eat. Not to mention, Chanyeol was dumbly eating alone, staring.

"Mornin'." Baekhyun told Chanyeol casually. Chanyeol's mouth gaped widely that his food was falling to his mouth.

"Gross." Baek mumbles, shrugging his shoulders and left Chanyeol to get his toasted bread.

"M-mornin'." his eyes rounded when he just stuttered in front of Byun Baekhyun. Just what the fck happened.

"Tsk. Took you long enough." Baek rolled his eyes and sat beside him. He acts smoothly like nothing happened of the both of them.

Chanyeol's heart beats fast like it was running 12 miles per second!

Just why the fck Baekhyun acts this way? Casually?! And then, why am I acting this way?! I want him to be mad of me! Just punch me, jerk!

"Good morning love birds!" Luhan whistled, eyeing Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Chanyeol glared at him, feeling disgusted about what Luhan said. But Baekhyun on the other hand, acts like he doesn't give a shit. Just eating his breakfast casually.

"How was your day, hyung?" Baekhyun asks out of the blue, holding the bowl to drink his soup, nonchalantly.

Chanyeol stands getting another plate because he likes the food so much but Byun fcking Baekhyun stole it without his permission.

"Oh. I was fine yesterday, Baekhyun. How about you? Getting another fight with Chanyeol, eh? Grow up the two of you, will you? You guys are such pain in the ass." Luhan laughs then out of nowhere, Jongin appeared to the scene and stole Chanyeol's favorite strawberry cake.

"You fcker-!" before Chanyeol can finish his talk, right before him made him stopped.

"Oh yeah, we kissed yesterday. Gonna go." Chanyeol drops his spoon immediately. The silence is killing them. Baekhyun in just one second, disappears again.

Fck. Byun Baekhyun.

He thought Baekhyun was not gonna tell that up since the two of them fought. Like the movies, 'Oh! I dreamt I kissed my enemy! Like fuck! It was a nightmare, dude! A horrible one!' But the thought that Byun Baekhyun said 'Oh yeah, we kissed yesterday.' made Chanyeol shiver down through his spine.

Fck all people! Why the ck is he so gross?!

Before Baekhyun steps further, Chanyeol grabs his wrist and pinned him through the wall.

"Don't you ever tell that again, Baekhyun." he said with an annoyed voice.

Baekhyun replied with his famous smirk and pushed Chanyeol, now Chanyeol's back lean against the wall. Chanyeol lets out a yelp.

"If you're too happy about what I've said earlier, tell me. Don't waste your precious time just to pin my back against the wall." then he removes his hand hardly with too much force, making Chanyeol's shoulder pushed further with greater force in it.