nueve

Word count: 2591

Long update! Enjoy! Sorry for the late update.

~~~~

He stops his engine with a large grin etched on his face.

Finally, I'm home.

"Grandma! Baekkie is here!" he says as he peeks their window, it's all closed.

Luckily the door isn't locked so he can go inside.

"Grandmaaaa! Yuhooo? Your favorite grandchild is he- ah!"

A loud thump caused on the ground, Baekhyun fell, with a loud groan.

"Grandma! It's me, Baekhyun!" he said touching his forehead.

Silly as ever.

He grabs the large cooking pan ang throws it to the side.

"Oh! Baekhyun! I'm sorry! Grandma was just scared! I thought you were a ghost or mumu or something!" his grandma laughs but he just rolled his eyes.

Everytime he comes here, there were always incidents happened! Like when he entered the door, there were a bunch of flour and eggs mixed placed above the door.

"You hate me that much, aren't you grandma?" he says as he fakes pout.

"No! God knows! How much I missed my Baekkie! Come here and kiss grandma!"

Holy. This was my nightmare, ever. When I was a child. Silly.

"The bus has just arrived. You may get off now. Thank you."

Chanyeol gathered his things up as well as his strength. He hasn't been eating well and now he's terribly hungry.

"Why did you come? Is there any problem in there?" his grandma asks as she prepares a cup of tea. One of his favorite.

"I just want to refresh my mind that's it and also, I missed you my grandma. That's it."

"I missed you, too Baekkie. Now, drink this tea I made." he nods and took a sip with his tea.

"Hey grandma, I want to help you with the chores. You wouldn't mind, would you?"

"Baekkie, you came here to have a vacation not to help me with these!"

"Grandma, enough with the special treatment. I want to learn something!"

"Fine!" she pouts. "Since I added some place in our rest house, there will be an another construct. So, can you help the boys out there to carry those sacks. If you don't mind."

"No, it's okay! I actually wanted to toned my muscles since I was eating more these past few days. Phew."

Are you kidding me? I haven't eaten these days!

"Okay, so I'll leave you, okay? Grandma will just wash these dishes!"

"Let me do it, Grandma!"

"Fine!"

Staying in their resthouse had him so much fun. Day by day, his weight loses but his body is forming.

"Baekhyun-ssi, let me help you carry the sacks." his friend Sanjo insists.

"No, I'm fine. Now, where to put this?" he says panting while carrying the sack.

"Just put it on the garden." he nods what Sanjo said and puts it on the garden.

Chanyeol tried to called Baekhyun again unfortunately, he can't be reached.

Shit. Just shit.