trece

Chanyeol couldn't get rid his smile flustered on his face. Baekhyun and him just made a deal for a day like there were no problems at all. Just the two of them.

"Two suites please." Chanyeol said as he adjusts the sunglasses to the bridge of his nose.

The two of them decided to book a room in a hotel for them to stay in. He was about to give his credit card for the charge when the girl suddenly talked.

"Where's your accompany, mister?" the lady asks which Chanyeol finds it rude.

Her aura seems not good to look at. Chanyeol raised his eyebrows and sneered.

"He went out somewhere. How's that your business?" he replied it rudely too and the lady just saw her manager who accidentally walks infront so the lady bowed her head forcedly.

"Shut it, yoda." he hears a voice which was actually soothing to hear.

Baekhyun came with his hat and shades on. Wearing dashingly with his hawaiian sleeveless shirt and matching wih his hawaiian slippers and his beach pants.

"Well, she's just being rude to customers." he said nonchalantly.

Baekhyun, was taken aback and looked to the girl who was blushing hard.

What the fuck!

"I'm sorry, sir but I have know that our hotel was fully booked but luckily there is one room left."

"We will take it." Baekhyun says nonchalantly and took his credit card.

"What!?" Chanyeol exclaims.

"Not a big deal." Baekhyun says and took his phone on his pocket and starts playing pokémon go.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he took Baekhyun's bag and carries it on his own. The girl is such an annoying cockblocker who's obviously hitting Baekhyun.

"Everything's settle now, sir. I may now tour you to your room." she says and walks first.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed her as Chanyeol scanned each of the interior design of the hotel.

Pretty nice.

"Here's your room keys, sir. You may call us for more information." Baekhyun nods and took the keys in her hands and left her without saying thank you.

As they enter the room, it has one bed and a couch.

Baekhyun went to the comfort room. Chanyeol was left in the room to prepare everything for tomorrow.

*

As he went out to the comfort room, he saw Baekhyun sprawled on the bed naked with his boxers on. The problem is, there is only one bed and where the heck would he sleep then and how can you guys think I can sleep on that dirty couch! How does he think of himself (Baekhyun's such a bitch!) And I'm not also saying that I want to sleep beside him but why the heck could you say that when you guys know how much I hate that guy! Its just that I also payed and he has no rights to let me sleep on a couch asdfghjkl!

"Shut the fuck up and sleep already." Chanyeol squeaks like girl as he heard a voice mumbling.

"Fucking shit-! You're awake?!" he said as he threw the pillow on Baekhyun's face.

But Baekhyun didn't even bother.

"How can I sleep when you busied yourself fantasizing me." he opens his eyes and lets out a triumphant smirk. His face layed on the bed.

"Conceited jerk! Where d'ya think will I sleep?!"

"Lower your voice, will you?" Baekhyun yawns and moves aside to give a space on his bed.